Discussion: Man Charged In Bomb Threat At North Carolina GOP Office

Good. I don’t care whose supporters these people are, they need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They are just as dangerous as Trumps refusal to accept the results of the election.

12 Likes

Another fricking moron, just like Peanut Butter Lady in Wisconsin.

The threats and vandalism do more harm to our electoral goals than good, and allow the media to point to the idea that we are the same as the Trump supporters who beat people up.

Stop being stupid.

1 Like

Good going, asshat. What a way to make your cause look evil–and ruin your own life at the same time.

2 Likes

I doubt anyone that makes a “bomb threat” has any intention of really doing it. If that’s what you plan on doing I’d think you’d STFU about it and just do it. Hopefully this dip shit rots for a few years in the can.

If we’re talking about this guy https://www.facebook.com/dylan.schacht I don’t think we’re talking about a Democrat.

I don’t Facebook after most of my family came out as “white pride” assholes. What does his page show? I can see he’s definitely a dudebro with a SWEEEET older Acura Type-R <rolleyes>.

Lots of gun pics below the car pics…

If this imbicile is found guilty send his ass to prison… this helps no one I don’t care how much I don’t like republicons and their phucked up ideology or drumpf there is no need for this behavior…going out your way to do damage and maybe cause someone to be maimed or killed is not the answer to our problems…it is the problem it self