Discussion: Man Allegedly Attempted To Hire A Hitman To Kill Sarah Palin's Lawyer

Discussion for article #234256

The Whore of Babble On will, of course, use this to enhance her victim status. Why use her photo to help speed things along?

9 Likes

A former gun dealer, explosives expert and chiropractor? lol did he go to Orly Taitz University?

But they better not take away his guns!!! Bunch of pinko commies there in Alaska!!!1!

21 Likes

That made me howl!! I am working very hard to refrain from calling this man what he really is.

2 Likes

“The incident was unrelated to Palin herself”

Which begs the question: so, why the fuck did you then go and relate the story to her?

10 Likes

My favorite part is, “former gun dealer, explosives expert and chiropractor.” :smile:

11 Likes

Like Jethro Bodine, he couldn’t decide whether to be a brain surgeon or a fry cook.

10 Likes

Click bait.

4 Likes

If someone cops a plea is the crime still alleged, or can we accept it as admitted to?

2 Likes

Or a “double naught spy”

“Hey, Uncle Jed, watch me cypher!”

3 Likes

The plot was reportedly foiled when the potential hit man told Alaska State Troopers about the plan to kill the lawyer.

Slowly I turned…step by step, inch by inch…

1 Like

I’m much more impressed with the “guzzintas”

Five guzzinta 10 2 times, Five guzzinta 15 3 times, …

3 Likes

I know that…it was a rhetorical question haha

But, seriously, let’s be honest…a story about something totally unrelated to Jabberwocky Barbie, that explicitly states it is totally unrelated to Jabberwocky Barbie, but which is only a story and being reported at all because it was forcibly related back to Jabberwocky Barbie by playing 6-degrees or something. I dunno if that’s irony or hypocrisy or circular logic or what, but it’s almost certainly evidence of a total lack of self-awareness.

3 Likes

Dumbfella.

3 Likes

I think Mr. Mannino needs to realize that you can’t try to murder your way out of every little difficulty life presents you. It really creates more problems than it solves.

3 Likes

In the world of politics, Sarah Palin always provides perspective on what a real champion of drama is like.

Alas, she has close competitors in Ted Cruz and Rudy Giuliani.

2 Likes

Real America, baby…we could have had it

She will claim it was all a VAST CONSPIRACY by Eric Holder and Obama to SHUT HER UP.
If only…

1 Like

Nice pic by the way., you can just make out Russia in the background.

4 Likes