Discussion: Lobbyist In Trump Tower Meeting With Trump Jr. Spoke To Mueller Grand Jury

1 Like

1 Like

So, now Mueller, at least, knows how many people were actually in that meeting.

1 Like

The LOSER Media and the Very Unfair Mr. Mueller (Very Partisan) has been peddling the Fake News that there was COLLUSION between my campaign and Russia. This ALLEGED grand jury testimony proves — yet again — that this is BIGGEST WITCH HUNT in American history!

Where’s the evidence? They can’t find ANY connection between ME and RUSSIA. Because there is none. Where is it? I’ve never even been to MOSCOW. I haven’t even HEARD of a country called Russia.

The DEMS and their MEDIA LACKEYS (!) are just embarrassed that I beat Hillary in the BIGGEST LANDSLIDE in AMERICAN HISTORY, and am now so popular - so successful - highest ratings for MY hurricane over any other. Thank you, Harvey! And thank you victims of Harvey. Thanks so much!

I’m not comparing myself to Jesus — Jesus was incredible, just incredible! (although my TV ratings are much higher – I’m much more popular than he ever was) But compared to what they did to Jesus, this is much worse. I would never compare myself to Jesus. Would never do that. But this is much worse.

2 Likes

Let’s just hope Mr. Mueller is Russian to a rapid conclusion on all of this…

2 Likes