Discussion: Limbaugh Stokes Conspiracy That NZ Killer Is Leftist Out To Smear 'Enemies'

FUCK YOU Rush Limbaugh.

That is what COWARDS and LIARS say about their own followers.

1 Like

he might - but the reason he’s ubiquitous is that his show is given free to stations, part of a package deal with other, more desirable shows

1 Like

He also was busted for buying $35,000 of Vicodin illegally on the black market and blamed his undocumented immigrant MAID for it and got her deported out of the country, but he got off with a small fine and a “wink, wink” from the judge.

7 Likes

“But, you know, just a theory…”

dude. it is theoretically possible that Dimbaugh could be right…i know, astronomically remote odds bordering on ‘no way in hell’, but…

Yeah. And he was busted with Oxy coming back from, I think, the Philippines. He is definitely a “sex tourist” (transl: rich guy who travels to foreign countries to pay to have sex with children).

Flatterer.

5 Likes

So your idea of a smear is a massacre of over 40 people.

You are a sack of putrid gas.

4 Likes

Ditto!

1 Like

Sorry Rush but racist whit nationalists and avowed fascists are obviously not leftist liberals.
Fail… as usual.

3 Likes

a leftist out to smear his “political enemies.”

Rush Limbaugh?

I was thinking that white nationalists will now start arguing that the victims of the holocaust arranged the whole death camp thing themselves to make Germans look bad. (They also claim the victims never existed, but the right-wing has no problem with contradictory arguments).

2 Likes

In reality, Rush is one of ours, a flaming gay liberal activist who just plays the part of a conservative buffoon to make the right look bad.

1 Like

Extradite the fucker to new zealand and see if any old school maori will eat him.

2 Likes

Uh huh. Just like gravity.

1 Like

“… there is an “ongoing theory” that the shooter is a “leftist…”
Meaning; “I just made the b.s. up to get my callers frothing at the mouth.”

1 Like

Meet you at 4 at the bar.

You are too much, Rush! The liberals are the ones shooting people. Man, if we could get people believing that we could get all the guns we want.

Stay strong, brother. Stay secret.

2 Likes

Have his legal fees added up to more than he’s raked in from his ongoing conspiracy mongering? Because I suspect not.

Despite the old saying, “crime doesn’t pay,” it often does.

At least until it doesn’t.

Limbaugh Stokes Conspiracy That NZ Killer Is Leftist Out To Smear ‘Enemies’

Seriously? This is fucking nuts!!! Is he back on the Oxy? Fentanyl? He sounds like he’s so delusional that maybe he shouldn’t be allowed to spew over the airwaves until he’s appropriately medicated.

1 Like

Scented too! But my old memory is failing me, and I’m having a hard time remembering when Limbaugh was relevant. I seem to remember he was, once, but gosh, it’s been a long time.

Of course Limbaugh has no actual proof for his “theory” that this murderer is a leftist.
By Limbaugh’s reasoning I could write a screed about the tasty coffee that comes from Ethiopia and he would pontificate that in truth it meant I was cornering the market in silver ingots with the help of an international cabal financed by Bill Gates, George Soros and Jeff Bezos.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available