Discussion: Lewandowski: I Think Trump Wants To Have A 'Conversation' With Sessions (VIDEO)

1 Like

Riiiiight. The last time you opened your fat mouth nothing came of it, too.

3 Likes

If only we could have an intervention with Donnie, you sniveling toady…

3 Likes

But addressing any problem directly and knowledgeably is not in the WH playbook.

3 Likes

Every interview about Trump can be summed up by writing “Turd says asshole wants freak to order nutjob to (fill in the blank)”

7 Likes

Wow, you have a nice way with words.

1 Like

Last week he predicted that Trump would have health care issue resolved by next day. We know how that is going. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Big Lewandowski - Dude, I can’t believe how much money I’m making with this crap!

1 Like

Gee, if only there were a way for them to have a conversation…do they have any mutual friends who could introduce them? Any hobbies in common? Any groups they both belong too?

3 Likes

Translation: I think Trump wants Sessions to grovel for his job, retract his recusal and save his fat butt from the awesome team of hard core attorneys that are about to expose his massive lies and deceptions.

3 Likes

Is sad little loser Donald Trump too beta to announce himself that he’s going to talk with Sessions? He has no compunctions about discussing his performance on Twitter. Gotta send out the toadies to announce what maybe you want to do? You know what a capital-M Man would do, Donald? He’d pick up the damn phone and tell the Attorney General to be in the Oval Office in thirty minutes.

Low confidence. Not a leader. Sad!

4 Likes

The nun’s in grade school used to hit me upside the head with a thesaurus when I smarted off. I guess some of it stuck…

1 Like

Like every single interview with a Trump cheerleader, that is a hard interview to listen to.

BTW, I think the phrase “look, the President has been very clear on this” is not used nearly enough by said cheerleaders.

5 Likes

Corey still wonders why Donnie doesn’t return his calls

1 Like

Corey was on the plane yesterday that flew Trump to the rally in Ohio. He doesn’t need to dial Trump up, he can just tap him on the shoulder.

Stephanopoulos asked directly: If Trump has so many problems with the way Sessions is performing his duties why not — instead of attacking him publicly while taking no real action — “sit down with him, man-to-man, face-to-face, and have it out?”

Because PP is an absolute coward. He manages to be both an extremely confrontational asshole and yet terrified of confrontation. I don’t understand the psychology of how one can be both, but it seems obvious his particular brand of neuroses allows it.

ETA-I have no idea why the lettering is bolded at the top, but just know I didn’t do that on purpose.

10 Likes

the President is thankful

Yea, he used to ‘thank’ Marla and Ivana this way…

“The President has a legal authority to fire Robert Mueller if he wants to,” he said."

No, he doesn’t. Not even remotely. Somebody really needs to push back…HARD…against this idiot when he blabbers likes like that.

And by hard, I mean…don’t hold back. While telling him he is incorrect, humiliate the crap out of him. Because you absolutely do not want him back on your show as a guest. He has no job or even role in the WH. The supposed access he is trying to peddle to the networks to get him on is so laughable, that his lobbying business had to close its doors.

11 Likes

Trump is avoiding him because he doesn’t have the guts to fire someone in person.

1 Like

Sorry. Can’t convince me there’s no similarity…

4 Likes