Discussion: LePage Says He'll Investigate Maine College Students' Votes For Fraud

1 Like

Deplorable and Maine-ly nuts…

13 Likes

I’m going to get a gun and a male donkey who’s never experienced oral sex from a human and go up to Maine. Could somebody get my mail while I’m gone?

16 Likes

How did this idiot get elected twice? Get a brain Mainers.

13 Likes

Once upon a time, people who believed that everything that was disconfirmatory of their view of the world was a “false flag operation” of nefarious agencies and actors were given mental health treatment.

Granted, it wasn’t very good mental health treatment, but electing them to public office or positions of authority in a political party isn’t a good alternative.

11 Likes

Oh please.

10 Likes

“There is no phantom I will not pursue.”
— every Rethuglican everywhere

10 Likes

I don’t really want to say this before an election, but I’ve quite had it with New England.

5 Likes

Soon he’ll be claiming all college students are from out of state and have names like Shifty and D-Money.

15 Likes

well… I for one… can’t wait for the pics of the Gov gumshoeing around in a trench coat, deerstalker hat and meerschaum pipe…

9 Likes

Don’t be so hard on all New England because of this misanthrope. Mass. and Ct. and R.I. and N.H. are all relatively sane and progressive states. Maine is pretty remote and not known as receptive to anything new to them. LePage is more like a banana republic dictator than a governor in a democracy and he needs to be relegated to the trash heap of history.

12 Likes

Be sad if someone happened to find out just who distributed those fliers.

7 Likes

“We welcome college students establishing residency in our great state, as long as they follow all laws that regulate voting, motor vehicles and taxes."

…Except if their names are D-Money, Smoothie & Shifty, and they are coming here to impregnate our white girls.

8 Likes

I love New England. Some are a little crusty at the edges, of course.

Education. Education. Education.

7 Likes

And come to Maine to get Maine girls pregnant!

4 Likes

Only Maine… (edit and Tom Brady)

5 Likes

You beat me to it.

1 Like

Those darn college students, coming up from Brooklyn and Connecticut, calling themselves D-Money, Smoothie, and Shifty…when they’re not getting white girls pregnant or dealing heroin, they’re trying to vote.

7 Likes

Please don’t paint the entire region based on one state’s bat shit crazy governor. And don’t forget he was elected without a plurality because Democrats and liberal Independents split their voted between two candidates. Hmm is there a life lesson here?

8 Likes

You beat me to it…