Discussion: LePage: Democratic Party's 'Money' Comes From Jews 'For The Most Part'

1 Like

Wrong, you old blowhard.

10 Likes

LePage should be committed to LeHospital.

37 Likes

Anti-Semitism is second nature to these people to the point where they don’t even recognize it as such. I’d expect Trump himself to denounce American Jews as being “perfidious” for voting Democratic except that he obviously doesn’t know the word let alone its historical connotations.

30 Likes

Lay off the coffee brandy…

6 Likes

Democratic Party’s ‘Money’ Comes From Jews ‘For The Most Part’

So I guess that suggestion goes hand-in-hand with Trumplethinskin Toadglans belief that Democrats hate Jews.

I’d call LePage an idiot, but I don’t want to insult idiots. How a man can have a black hole for a mind and yet have no mass for a brain…it’s a whole new branch of Fizzix.

16 Likes

So thats what he means when he referred to D-Money, Shifty and Smoothy.

8 Likes

Exactly who pays attention to LePage? Oh yeah that’s right the anti-Semitic white supremacists in the Republican party.

16 Likes

LePage is just doing what the rest of the GOP is doing- lying and trying to smear the Dems by attacking Omar and AOC. They don’t care about antisemitism as evidenced by them using it to smear Dems. If you notice, they are only attacking these three women of color. This has nothing to do with Omar’s comments, this is fragile, weak, scared White men lashing out. Yes, I know Liz Cheney is also attacking, but she’s Dick’s daughter, so…

Wasn’t it Sarah Palin who kept referring to blood libel?

20 Likes

“Guys with names like D-Shekel, Smoothstein, and Schwartzy come up here from Connecticut and New York, they sell their bagels and bialys, and go back home,” LePage said. “Incidentally, half the time they loan money to a young white girl before they leave."

70 Likes

I’m not going to hold my breath for the GOP outrage to start…

6 Likes

I’m getting so confused. :confused:

Are we still anti-semites? Or are we pro-semites now?

15 Likes

Wow now there’s some impressive stupiding. Turdblossom this guy ain’t.

3 Likes

“Let me tell you about the Jews…”

5 Likes

LePage couldn’t resist jumping on the bandwagon. Too bad he ended up spreading the exact opposite message his dear leader is trying fly. These people deserve each other.

9 Likes

Well, considering that both Arabic and Hebrew are Semitic languages,
it does get kinda confusing.

7 Likes

Wait! I thought Jews didn’t part with their money…The tropes are all colliding!!

16 Likes

I thought we’d already turned the page on this bloke.

5 Likes

Why does LePage even matter at this point? Has he moved down to Florida yet?

5 Likes

Lewiston, ME, which was an absolute sewer when I went to school there a million years ago, now has killer bagels, go figure.

IS ONE OF AMERICA’S BEST BAGELS IN…LEWISTON, MAINE?

f

7 Likes