Discussion: Leaked Nunn Docs Reveal Plan To Win Key Demographics And Avoiding Looking 'Too Liberal'

Discussion for article #225629

No different than male conservative politicians in plaid shirts and bygone ideology. She is the best of the lot for obvious reasons.

14 Likes

Desperate times, desperate measures. The women in GA will see through the fog of Cuban cigars, bought on the black market, and the bourbon sucking constituency smoking them.

2 Likes

Another item from The “No Shit?!?” Files.

36 Likes

That’s what I thought. I was like, ‘you mean a politician has a strategy document? wow.’

15 Likes

And the story here is what? I see no scandal or expose. What candidate doesn’t go after the communities from which he or she expects support. It’s really pretty milquetoast. If this is all Nunn has to worry about, she’s just fine.

12 Likes

Has anyone told Sludge to run it in 90-point type on his main page?

6 Likes

http://kookiekitsch.com/Portals/0/productimages/2118_01738.jpg

24 Likes

Huh?

OMG!!! A strategist with suggestions on going after the votes (and money) of key demographic groups! I bet that’s NEVER been done before. The hor ror.

/clutching pearls, falling gracefully on fainting couch

12 Likes

Yeah, doesn’t even mention clinging to god/guns, doesn’t seem like it was worth the effort to post. Plus, how much is outdated, didn’t this predate the primary?

5 Likes

LOL…I feel sorry for anyone that had to be told this. It was the obvious strategy heading in, and she has taken it up(?) a notch, basically avoiding any and all policy issues. Just watch a few of her commercials.

1 Like

^This

An article telling us that a Democrat running a statewide race in Georgia needs to get African-American votes and avoid being too liberal. No shit, Sherlock.

6 Likes

I guess putting this sentence at the beginning would have been too obvious.

“Some of the documents are fairly obvious and boilerplate.”

5 Likes

No shit.

Leaked Palin Dressing Plan Document: TGIF (Toes Go In First)

This site is getting crappy.

7 Likes

The worst part is that she probably paid at least $250K for that. Maybe I should go into political consulting.

3 Likes

Stand with me, will you, and get all politicians out of politics?

1 Like

Politics 101.

3 Likes

so they fund raise and focus on minority groups to ask for their vote.
Whats new?

Isn’t this the exact strategy Thad Cochran used to win the Republican Primary runoff? At least that was newsworthy.

Meanwhile conservatives memos: “Wear flannel with rolled up sleeves and go shoot something.”

3 Likes