Is she really “grifting” when the arrangement between them is so straight forward? He wants the bj’s, all he can get, and she makes the bj’s happen, and for that is paid somewhat above the minimum wage, but in any event an amount which is trivial to him against his overall wealth. “Grifting” requires some sort of con game being played by the grifter on the griftee. This is straight out assets for ass.
The local news station caught her yesterday rollerskating with a welder’s mask (matched her outfit). She was loving all the attention and offering the reporters all kinds of water, coconut water, smart wear, lemon water, etc. etc.
You know, that never occurred to me, but this could actually be a Strom Thurmond situation. He knocked a woman up a few years ago and is now “supporting” his biracial daughter. Now wouldn’t THAT be something? If true, that would put the comments on the recording. It’s now a, “I don’t want any record of my DAUGHTER being scene with Magic Johnson or other black people.” It’s a variation of the, I don’t mind them around here, but I wouldn’t want my daughter to DATE one of them!"
Ok, NOT his girlfriend.
So is whore a better word?
Of course she’s not his girlfriend. Look at him. She’s obviously his stylist.
That’s some prime click, click, clickety clickbate TPM!
I don’t think ‘romance’ had anything to do with it
Is it just me or does anyone else see a paralell between Stelring and "faux news " ?
Although they as and orginization haven’t said what this man has said but there is a lot of innuendo there,24/7. IMHO.
I see they had Allen West on and he was saying the man was convicted in the public court of opinion as IMHO he was and that is why he is no longer in congress.
Ms Stiviano…Gloria Allred on line #1…
Not an unbelievable claim, really. Hell, I’m not Sterling’s girlfriend, either. 
Obviously, she’s not his girlfriend. They have a business relationship. Money for sex. It’s a pretty old profession, but this is the first time I’ve seen it called ‘archivist.’
“Archivist” huh? Did she wear those little white gloves when she was handling the fragile genitalia? Does Donald wear acid-free glassine undies?
Sure does get sleazier. Have you heard of a guy called Sterling?
Everybody’s 15 minutes are up. Please go away.
So, what exactly was she then, a concubine? A member of his harem?
OK so she’s 31 and she just could not stomach the idea of callin herself the “girlfriend” of some guy who is 80 years old …seriously, the guy could easily be her grandfather … BUT Sterling was all intoxicated on the idea that he was the eternal stallion - that this hot chick was hungry for him (old fool) - and when his fantasy fell apart, he went to pieces and every ugly element of his sorry value system reared its head and was barfed out in his tirade with her.
As team archivist, she was credited with digging up the first ever semi-not dead bag of bones, AKA, her employer.
In an obvious act of charity, V didn’t refer to Donald as the, half-dead Donald, she called him, not worth a fuck man.
Or at least her sugar daddy.
And here is imkmu3 just clickty clicking on it. . .
What can I say? I’m weak.