Discussion: Lara Trump: Merkel Admitting Refugees 'One Of The Worst Things' In German History

1 Like

Thank you for your keen insights, Mrs. Drumpf. (Apparently that needs a snark tag, so here it is)

23 Likes

Who asked for her damn opinion on immigration?

NO FUCKING BODY!

27 Likes

Why is this person talking? And why is anyone interviewing her?

54 Likes

It’s now Trump’s News.

12 Likes

like, worse than Hitler? worse than the Nazis? worse than WWII? What a clueless idiot.

45 Likes

If only that obscure 20th century German (via Austria) patriot and nationalist Adolf Schicklgruber had been in office rather than than the commie race mongrelizer Merkel.

16 Likes

She’s a female Trump who:

1. Doesn’t speak with a thick Slovenian accent.
  2. Isn’t a mistress who was booted from Fox News for sharing dick pics.
24 Likes

“It was one of the worst things that ever happened to Germany,”

Worse than Hitler, worse than the Berlin Wall. Reagan never should have ordered Gorbachev to “tear down this wall.”

I thought Trump Stupidity™ was a hereditary defect. She shows that it’s communicable.

57 Likes

Cue Sean Hannity decrying Lara Trump shitting on the Holocaust and dismissing the 20th century plight of Jews.

Oh God, that was a good one!! Woohoo, I got a million of them!! :joy: :joy:

30 Likes

Apparently, stupidity comes when the name is applied. History! Why do I need to know history?

10 Likes

As Varney chimed in “The Nazis were great for business!. Fewer regulations, IG Farben and Bayer prospered and the IBM punch card system was super effective”.

7 Likes

Another clown from the Trump clown car speaks once again showing showing how dumb this family is.

10 Likes

Fembot humanity emulation fail.

15 Likes

This is the headline piece on TPM because…reasons.

Are they not even trying now? People already think they are Nazis, downplaying the Holocaust is not a great way to convince us otherwise. Surprised she did end with “Sieg Heil”

11 Likes

So far, 15 reasons, now 16.

12 Likes

We get to vent.

8 Likes

They keep saying who they are.

8 Likes

I get to confirm why it is I don’t watch Fox. Ever.

17 Likes