Discussion: Kushner Met With MBS, No Mention Of Khashoggi Slaying

1 Like

Miss Manners points out that it is in poor taste to remind your guests that they have authorized the torture, murder, and dismemberment of anyone.

11 Likes

Kush says “…if you want your a-bomb, you better hurry up with more cash…”

7 Likes

Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies…

3 Likes

The deserts of Arabia will be lines with Kushner Towers after these guys are done.

All the warlords and tin-pot dictators of the world must be in awe of these guys on what they have been able to accomplish in the greatest democracy of history.

3 Likes

Kushner Met With MBS, No Mention Of Khashoggi Slaying

Of course not, after the slaying MbS talked to Kushner and told him everything that he needed to know, Kushner even offered some advise on the PR aspect (which of course blew up as it happens to pretty much everything Kushner does).

4 Likes

The illegitimate president’s idiot son-in-law dragging America’s international reputation and moral authority into the sewer. Lovely.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. Hick voters did that to us in 2016.

1 Like

There seems to be a lack of moral authority in the world these days. Scary times we live in.

1 Like

The only thing that tRumpistas care about is money. MBS and the Saudis have a lot of it and they’re willing to salt it around the tRump mal-administration. Therefore, MBS and the Saudis can do whatever the hell they want.

1 Like

I dunno, wouldn’t a “high 5” count as a sort of a mention?

So what? The GOP completely accepts a foreign policy based on how much money the saudis give to 45* 's family.