Discussion: Kushner Brushes Off Security Clearance Concern: Everything I've Been Accused Of Is 'False'

2 Likes

You’ve gotten people killed for money, and jail is too good for you, but just keep smirking. Just keep smirking. The wind has changed, Jared, but you’re too stupid and arrogant to gather your winnings and run. Harvard never taught a class in that, and if it had and you’d taken it you’d have gotten a gentleman’s C and not remembered a bit of it a month later.

52 Likes

Hopefully SDNY will make the security clearance the least of Jarad’s issues. Not to slight the security issues, just that I think the better chance of something happening to tRumps gang comes from SDNY

13 Likes

"Do you pose grave national security concern to the country, Jared Kushner?”

“I[n] the White House I work with some phenomenal people and I think over the last two years, the president has done a phenomenal job

The Trump family style book clearly states that when asked a question to which the answer is “yes” instead use the word “phenomenal” preferably twice per sentence.

22 Likes

kushner continued - ‘it’s just ridiculous that these concerns are even raised, it’s another democrat witch hunt and the public won’t stand for it. I’m going to sue the democrat party for 10 trillion dollars and our new and improved court system will back me up. and if that doesn’t work, well, what would MbS do? am I making myself clear?’

5 Likes

This is as good a place as any to mention this:

There are protests planned for Thursday…the theme?

Panda Barr and the Lawless Trump.

10 Likes

Expect Trump to fight tooth and nail against letting the security clearance reports get out. Kushner likely has many skeletons in the closet, some of which are probably documented in these reports.

9 Likes

Well the father can only use one syllable words, so it’s good to know that all that money spent of the next generation’s education has bumped up their vocabulary.

4 Likes

” Do you pose grave national security concern to the country, Jared Kushner?”

“Nyet.”

21 Likes

Congress already has them, 100%. The whistleblower didn’t leave those behind in the office, she would have come with copies of the evidence.

14 Likes

Jared, a man whose word is our bond.

7 Likes

I hope.

1 Like

A grave insult to pandas!

4 Likes

She worked all of them and they were in her office. And her career is on the line with her claims of retaliation. Utterly impossible that she wouldn’t have brought hard materials to support her claims.

6 Likes

And he goes on FoxNews to be interviewed by Nazi Honey Laura Ingraham. Such a brave, brave man standing true for America!

7 Likes

There was no collusion…er I mean security breach…

4 Likes

Yeah…right up there with having to go back again and again to add information that you ‘forgot’. Right. There was a REASON people smarter than you, more involved with security clearances didn’t want you to have one. It’s not ‘false’. You are a fraud protected by a liar and a felon.

8 Likes

Trump, unfortunately, won’t be the last of our wannabe dictator presidents. There really needs to be a limitation of presidential powers act enacted, to include curtailing the presidents ability to play fast and loose the with security clearance process, restricting pardon power, denying ability to interfere in any way in special counsel investigations, removing ability to unilaterally start trade wars – and that’s just off the top of my head before my coffee has had a chance to kick in.

8 Likes

Well then, looks like its Story Time with Rep. Cummings! First up, a (very) public reading of A Security Biography of Jared Kushner into the Congressional record.

5 Likes

… saying a whistleblower who spoke to Democrats said she had grave concerns…

Huh. Last I heard the House Oversight Committee was composed of both Democrats and Republicans. Did the Republicans not come, or perhaps they had their fingers in their ears and were singing la-la-la?

5 Likes