Discussion: Kelly Walks Back Comment That Trump Is 'Embarrassed' By Mueller Probe

3 Likes

Kelly told CNN that he was not doing an interview, but said “embarrassed” is not the word he word he wanted to use to describe the Russia probe. He told CNN “distracted” was a better descriptor.

I doubt that the current occupant has anything approaching “embarrassment” in his short range of emotions.

But I do believe that he is well beyond being distracted by the Russian probe to the point his golf scores are rising.

But he has this foot wedge thing…

23 Likes

Snicker.

17 Likes

Trump is never embarrassed.

He is too busy being an embarrassment.

By the way, it’s “backpedaling,” not “backpeddling.”

26 Likes

Or “Kelly is back, peddling…”

25 Likes

They only peddle up front in this administration.

First you pay, then you get, er, “access.”

14 Likes

Trump to Kelly - “Thank you for your service, now you can get up off your knees General.”

6 Likes

You pissed him off again, didn’t you, Kelly? hahahahahahahaha God you are so pathetic - you cringe to this disgusting orange monster.

31 Likes

What Kelly meant was that tRump is “scared out of his wits and” “terrified,” by Mueller’s probe.

21 Likes

LOL. Got dressed down like a lapdog who shit on the carpet, eh Kelly? How’s that self-respect vacuum workin’ out for ya?

22 Likes

I have no in-depth knowledge of American Presidents. Have any of them been assualted by their Chief of Staff?

11 Likes

I am so sick of this sht. Trump SHOULD be embarrassed but give me a break…he doesn’t know HOW to be shamed. Distracted? BS. You would have to do actual work. Trump is pissed that he got caught being shown up as the lying, stealing grifter he is. C’mon.

15 Likes

“Kelly said Trump was ‘somewhat embarrassed, frankly’ about special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe…”

Not nearly as embarrassed as the rest of us are about Trump.

34 Likes

Has anyone taken inventory of how many orifices Kelly has in his backside?

1 Like

Just another day at the apology ranch.

"Sweetness
Sweetness I was only joking
When I said I’d like to
Smash every tooth In your head

Sweetness
Sweetness I was only joking
When I said by rights you
Should be Bludgeoned in your bed

And now I know how Joan of Arc felt
Now I know how Joan of Arc felt
As the flames rose to her Roman nose
And her walkman started to melt

Bigmouth
Bigmouth
Bigmouth strikes again
And I’ve got no right to take my place
To the Human race"

from ‘Bigmout Strikes Again’ by The Smiths

-edit- maybe I should have saved this post for Giuliani

5 Likes

Understand that it’s Trump’s delusional nature that insulates him from feeling embarrassed by anything.

4 Likes

“Kelly told CNN that he was not doing an interview, but said “embarrassed” is not the word he word he wanted to use to describe the Russia probe. He told CNN “distracted” was a better descriptor

16 Likes

And racist shitbag is the best “descriptor” I can come up with for you.

8 Likes

He meant “implicated.”
He’s a kidder.
His initials are “JK.”

7 Likes

If Trump thinks “embarrassed” makes him seem too guilty, imagine how “the defendant” will sound.

24 Likes