Considering what is her current martial station, then perhaps she should have left Fox and did whatever would have made her a better person.
Here’s the thing that needs to be addressed (and this is something that Trump has had to address before), the now president elect threatened a pundit and critic by ‘unleashing’ his Twitter followers on Kelly.
She works for a cable news network, with a huge contract, and she has her own public affairs program on that network. Yet she breaks the story in an interview with USA Today and Good Morning America this morning. I can’t decide who the bigger fraud is: Kelly or Faux. Just because it is more powerful, I guess I would have to choose Faux. I’m sure this whole thing will lead BillO tonight.
If you pay close attention to Trump’s statements, tweets and dealings you can find evidence of events going back 40 years that still piss him off and cause him to lash out. He let’s NOTHING go, ever.
Michael Cohen has said that Donald Trump is not guilty of raping his wife Ivana because a man cannot rape his wife, and there is “clear case law” on that. He’s a real misogynist. And a frequent CNN contributor. Yeah!!
Not only is he a valuable member of the administration, and the media, but he’s also in the running for humanitarian of the year award. Not exactly.
As a means of gentle cautioning of the author Tim Mak, Cohen told him that if Trump’s name appeared in a story like this about rape, that the things that Michael Cohen wanted to do the author were fucking disgusting in the lawyer’s own words. He later is reported to have threatened to bury Tim Mak in so much legal harassment he would never recover.
And this guy makes how much off CNN? And what position will he have in the West Wing? So fucking disgusting.
There’s definitely a subset of Trump’s base that believes exactly that - that you can’t rape your spouse, and they give a Biblical justification for it. They’re more than deplorable - they’re despicable.
“I almost unleashed my beautiful Twitter account on you, and I still may."
So Presidential. So Clint Eastwood’s Man With No Name. Look at him folks. Doesn’t he just radiate the Presidential look? All will have to bow to Donald Trump and His Beatiful Twitter Account. The most powerful, least interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends, etc.
Well I just got my hair cut and the woman who cuts it told me that she has a customer who is a friend as well and told her that years ago she was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump and was totally terrified by him and his people into not reporting it or talking about it.
I met a woman recently who had worked in a bank in NYC where Trump had a large mortgage and a yacht loan. Back in the 80’s. He defaulted on them both. Bank wrote the mortgage, loan, and him off. They never let Trump darken their doors again. Wish this country had the brains to follow their excellent example.