Discussion: Kelly: Pro-Trump Hosts Were ‘Acting’ When They Asked Tough Questions

1 Like

7 Likes

journalists who supported Donald Trump would pre-arrange difficult questions with the real estate mogul to preserve some appearance of neutrality.

This just in from the “No Shit, Sherlock” files.

18 Likes

I’d liKe to KnoW who it waS Becasues it was Definitely NOt hannitY, no sirEE.

21 Likes

A little late Megyn. A little late.

People listen to you. You MIGHT have made a difference. But you just had to wait until the book came out???

22 Likes

When is she announcing her resignation from Fix Schmooze?

5 Likes

“Well, Duh!”

1 Like

My thought exactly. I’m sure they’re well enough fixed to just go live in a villa in Turks and Caicos or wherever for the rest of their lives.

5 Likes

The grift…always the setup for the grift
Suckers

8 Likes

Hannity Tweet translation: How DARE you expose me for the charlatan that I am!

8 Likes

the President-elect routinely offered journalists gifts of free airfare and stays at Trump hotels in exchange for favorable coverage.

All the cable presenters who hosted the Pretender should go on the record with their side when they return from their trumpcations…

1 Like

Yabut Yabut The Grifters have to accumulate more cash than they can ever use in a lifetime …it’s a game you know …seriously after the first 5 million or so you’re just looking for ways to burn through it .
Unless you’re a Gates or Buffet determined to do some good with it
No such altruistic motives with those shitbags . MINE MINE MINE …MORE MORE MORE

6 Likes

Note to public: Do not criticize Megyn Kelly or call her a two-bit whore for shamelessly flogging her book lest she beat you to death with a bag of quarters.

5 Likes

Ain’t you sick of her sorry puss flogging that damn book EVERYWHERE!
Every time I turn on my teevee

"Hannity also claimed he “was never offered a thing” from Trump. "

Because Trump is a cheap bastard, and knows he doesn’t have to give you a thing to own you.

14 Likes

I knew that !

1 Like

Is she saying anything else but that she is complicit in deceiving the public by omission?

5 Likes

That’s right, Hannity…go for the ‘outrage’. We won’t believe you either way.

1 Like

Hannity is definitely doth protestething to mucheth.

9 Likes

She’s a FOX talking head - a professional liar. Is she supposed to be telling the truth now? After these several years of making up stories and distorting?

4 Likes