Discussion: Kasich: Maybe I Can 'Juice It Up' On The Campaign Trail

Discussion for article #241418

Yes, please do…may I suggest some temper tantrums sprinkled with liberal use of the word “idiot”?

3 Likes

Just chug down 5 or 6 Hemlock Smoothies, Kasich. After you hit the floor, you’ll be more lifelike and make more sense than you do now.

3 Likes

You go for it, Mr. Excitement!!

4 Likes

Getting juiced up with Gov. Kasich sounds like a real …, a real, um … ZZZZZZZZZZ.

6 Likes

Getting juiced up is the least of his problems. What Kasich needs to get is a personality.

3 Likes

Actually, Troutface, your best bet is to sit silently while the ultra-derpers slap each other with rubber chickens.

But I don’t think you can stay without attention for that long.

4 Likes

At this point I think he’s the only legit establishment candidate left that has a real shot at the nomination…if he can survive the circus.

1 Like

eau de bland

Yeah. Maybe.

Kaisch admits he’s been a two-faced liar since charming his way into the OH Governor’s office? By all mean, return to what you have always been behind the Happy Face, Governor. Remind us of who you were in Congress and how your House committees ushered in the Bush/Cheney Era of failure upon failure. Be a vocal and viral conservative warrior who is twice as repulsive as Cruz and Trump combined. That’s who you really are. I dare you to be yourself again.

1 Like

He doesn’t. He is quickly running into the wall of “NO CAMPAIGN FUNDS” head on. I believe he is actually in worse shape than either Paul or Christie at this point.

The establishment part of this race is about over. Its between Rubio and Bush, and Bush is holding on only by a thread. The Establishment wing is much more of a hurry to pick a candidate so they can focus on just one person vs. all the anti-establishment people during the actual voting parts of the campaign, when the money really starts being spent. They know they can’t afford to be money bombing each other.

Kasich is toast.

6 Likes

Next up? a gift from Drumpf

https://s3.amazonaws.com/bonanzleimages/afu/images/1652/3042/93/juicer.jpg

5 Likes

Wait, he’s still running? I’d totally forgotten about him. And, judging from the polls, so have the Republican primary voters.

1 Like

As an Ohioan all I can say is I’m sorry that our state has foisted this idiot upon the world. He wouldn’t know how to “juice up” anything even if someone literally threw orange juice at him.

1 Like

Juice it up? Like using performance enhancing drugs??

1 Like

Rubber chickens… nice touch that.

3 Likes

"The attendee said that Kasich was a “happy warrior” with too much emphasis on the “happy,”

This says everything about the GOP base, doesn’t it? These loons don’t want adults running the country— they want slavering, drooling orcs whose first order of rule is cutting off the heads of their enemies and putting them on pikes on the village wall.

2 Likes

Don’t you really mean sex it up, governor, like those pre-Iraq war reports claiming Saddam had WMD?