Discussion: Kasich Calls Trump Presser 'Terrible,' But 'He's Our President, OK?' (VIDEO)

On our President? No. I didn’t turn my back on W. despite him being an incompetent drunkard who committed crimes against humanity in the Iraq War lie.

Trump, however, is Putin’s president. Not mine. Never.

Resist.

1 Like

No Governor, it’s not OK. It’s not OK to have a President who is such an embarrassment to the Nation and the Office.

1 Like

Oh, duh. My bad. But I stand by the rest of it.

Not strong enough, John. If you hope to get my vote in 2020,you have to simply state that the Asshole-elect is unfit to be President and should be removed from office immediately.

I am not sure Kasich is right. There are a lot of questions about the legitimacy of the 2016 election that resulted in the installation of our first white christian supremacist president, Preshitident Anusmouth-Putindickholster. His behaviors are not surprising given that he is the vile spawn of racist parents who were KKK thugs. There is a lot of evidence that the vote was rigged in 39 states by white christian supremacist American traitors who were working with Russian FSB agents. The legitimacy of the election is in serious doubt in my opinion.

1 Like

No. It’s not okay. I don’t believe he was legitimately elected in the first place.

And it’s not about what he says, it’s about WHO HE IS. That isn’t going to change.

1 Like

As an Ohioan. NO IT ISN’T OK!

2 Likes

Kasich Calls Trump Presser ‘Terrible,’ But ‘He’s Our President, OK?’

No, it’s not OK! He is an iinoperable cancer on our way of life.

2 Likes

Most useless implied sentence of the year…
“Trump will unite our country”

2 Likes

I think that Trump decided that he wasn’t the president for a big segment of the US population, when he made it clear that he was the POTUS for white supremacist and white nationalist.

4 Likes

“Well, Matt, look, he’s our President, OK?””

No, it is not OK.
It is not OK now.
It has not ever been OK.
It will never be OK.
It is just this type of mealy mouthed, dressed up platitude from losers like Kasick and people like him which have enabled the last 200+ days to be so Very, Very “Not OK.”

2 Likes

So. I guess there actually is a line Governor “But I’m a Sane Republican” Kasich won’t cross when it comes to party politics and basic decency. Kinda makes all his talk about “Christian values” seem a tad hypocritical.

Possibly because all his talk about “Christian values” is hypocritical; he’s a Republican, after all.

2 Likes

Ok?

Um NO

1 Like

If there is a D or an I (or anything other than an R at this particular time) then the President is not considered ‘our President’ by the Republicans or their preachers or their ilkherd.

2 Likes

So at what point do the Republicans stop opining upon ‘differences of opinion’ & claim to hold a different ‘perspective’ - but remain loyal followers ?
When do they consider departing from the “just following the leader” - “just following orders” mentality? … What atrocity will they not tolerate ?

3 Likes

“You’re not going to turn your back on the President.”

Why the hell not! He turns his back on me!

1 Like

If only Spencer Tracy were still alive, he’d throw the book at this crew.

2 Likes

I think it would be quite nice if the media people in that room all stood up and turned their backs on TRUMPf.

2 Likes

“He’s our President, OK?” Kasich said.

Gov. Kasich, your statement can be disproven with a simple syllogism, the premises of which you clearly agree with:

• Major Premise: “The President has to totally condemn this,” Kasich said.
  • Minor Premise: Chiselin’ Trump has not condemned this (Kasich called Chiselin’ Trump’s remarks on Charlottesville "pathetic” and “terrible.”)
  • Conclusion: Chiselin’ Trump is not our President.

See, it’s really quite simple.

1 Like

There have been good presidents and bad presidents and nutty presidents! They at least gave a damn.
Trump cares only about Trump - he needs to go. Impeach him now before he does even more damage to us and the country…
For those righteous, holier than thou evangelists: Trump = Satan; you have been duped by the devil…Open your eyes and “praise the lord”
For the rest of us … dump the a##hole

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available