Discussion: Kaine Hits Pence's Debate Performance: He Threw Trump 'Under The Bus' (VIDEO)

The picador is doing a great job.
Trump will be ready to explode by Sunday.
Throw under the bus, indeed.

16 Likes

Yes, and that bus’s tires left a pretty good mark across HO’s face. Good job, Mr. Pence! LOL.

10 Likes

I like that Kaine had the humility to allow himself to “lose” by going after the larger goal. It shows good team spirit.

15 Likes

Oh Tim…you are preaching to the choir. The MEDIA has already ‘decided’ who has won and they are backing a calm, smooth talking liar over someone who throws ‘facts’ at them. C’mon man.

6 Likes

I like that Kaine has a view of the long game here.

14 Likes

10 Likes

Agree. Kaine is a terrific downfield blocker.

13 Likes

They’re just playing Disordered Donnie like a fiddle. Toying with him. I thought months ago he’d be so easy to manipulate (ask Putie about that) that they’d have him dancing like a marionette in the end, and here we are.

17 Likes

6 Likes

wasn’t Gov Pence the bus driver too?

5 Likes

Of course Pence threw Trump under the bus. Pence serves more than one master, and the Republican Party almost certainly draws greater loyalty from Pence than does Trump.

8 Likes

@centralasiaexpat @austin_dave

I agree. Any impact of that debate needs some days to be felt, which most likely will start this Sunday…

But Clinton and Kaine had a larger goal in mind than winning the debates themselves: to create a series of compelling sound bites that they planned to weaponize for the reminder of the campaign. They logged scores of hours of preparation. They recited laundry lists of Trump’s faults. Their clear objective: to record him and his running mate embracing, denying or evading controversial positions that Trump has taken in recorded speeches.

8 Likes

Ever notice how Democratic Presidents,and their VP’s mostly enjoy each others company, and often end up becoming real,and life long friends,while Republicans struggle to put on a show for the public but can barely hide their disdain for each other.

Makes me wonder if Democrats are healthier people,emotionally.

12 Likes

And I hope its a very heavily traveled bus route.
A orange furry splotch on the roadway is just what we need…

2 Likes

I am :innocent:

1 Like

The townhall format for the next debate is going to tie Trump into knots. He will likely avoid directly answering the questions since he obviously can’t think on his feet. He will just use each question to attack Clinton which won’t make the audience very happy at all. Nor will his bullying tactics work with an audience. He is pretty much screwed which is excellent of course.

6 Likes

“I think that’s going to work on his head a little bit as he goes into prepping for the really important debate on Sunday,” Kaine said of Trump.
This was nicely done. It will work its way under Trumplethinskin’s very thin skin and we will be happy with the results.

7 Likes

Kaine may be playing a long game, but so is Pence. Pence has “2020” written all over him.

2 Likes