Discussion: Judge: Don Jr., Estranged Wife Protected Children From 'Invasive Legal Process'

Here’s an even better way Butthead could protect his children from an “invasive legal process”:

Don’t be a treasonous career criminal.

13 Likes

Such a nice, happy story.

Does the agreement say anything about custody and visitation in the event Jr. is serving time?

2 Likes

Why are they getting credit for what most parents do when they are going through a divorce

6 Likes

they will “always have tremendous respect for each other.”

As I understand it, that’s a test one of them has already failed.

13 Likes

Muffy and Buffony get an attaboy for acting like normal parents.

2 Likes

The only thing about any of this that really amazes me is how anyone could have five children with that disgusting slimeball.

8 Likes

Give the kids an IQ test. The results would definitely determine paternity…

1 Like

Justice Michael Katz

they had protected their five children from an invasive legal process.

I wonder how much of this invasive legal process would have shown how corrupt the Trump empire is? I get that the kids should not go through this… but this is being painted as an altruistic gesture by Jr., how come there is no mention of the fact that the reason could be to protect both Sr. and Jr. from serving the time they richly deserve

6 Likes

Just more empty words from members of the Trump Crime Family.

2 Likes

I had similar thoughts when the divorce was first announced: that it was a means to avoid discovery but also a way to separate Jr.s ill-gotten wealth from the consequences of future criminal and civil proceedings against him. The wife appears to share that intent even if not the same motives…

2 Likes

The photo with the story really highlights Don Jr.'s double chin. Just another way he takes after his daddy.

So basically it’s “thank you for being slightly less horrific assh*les than you could have been, even if you only did it for self-preservation.”

Albeit those “few issues” to be worked out might things like how much time who gets with the kids or the number of zeros on the child support. In which case all this praise is just baloney like the summit announcements of agreeing to talk about talking.

2 Likes

My son has dyslexia. He gets credit for reading two grade levels below his age because that’s a significant improvement. It’s kinda like that.

2 Likes

Was there a pre-nuptial agreement? That could have been a giding factor in this “BFD”.

1 Like

“Invasive?” Invasive like forcibly separating parents from children, transporting the children half way across the country, and then warehousing them in cages?

Seriously, fuck these people, including the judge.

3 Likes

I’m sure it’s in both their interests to shield the crooked enterprise and its ill-gotten gains from public scrutiny. She undoubtedly wants to continue living in the style to which she has become accustomed.

I appreciate her efforts to get out from under this awful family and remove what children there are out of the line of fire.

We ask here frequently of Sarah HS how she addresses her daily lying to the public with her children.

These kids have to deal with far worse, being descendants of these awful people. Best to get them out of the way. Now.

Indeed. In fact, why is this “news” at all?!?

3 Likes

"Money talks and, baby, we’re the livin’ proof
There ain’t no limit to what money can do
Money talks, money talks."
— Ray Davies