Discussion: John Kennedy: If Barr 'Turns Out To Be A Meat Head, I'll Vote Against Him'

As a vegetarian, I prefer the expression “Bovine spongiform encephalopathyhead.”

2 Likes

I could be the next lion of senate"?

Yea, right. Nothing but lambs - baa baa baa baa. Not a lion in sight.

1 Like

These guys look in the mirror and the reflection say “Good morning Mr. President Now go out there and knock 'em dead.”

2 Likes

(i bow to your prescience)

1 Like

This Kennedy is a southern fried gadfly. Says good sound bites on MSNBC but votes like trump every time.

2 Likes

John Kennedy (R-LA). A Profile In Porridge.

Define meat head, please.

Someone with liberal views. See: Michael Stivic.

Nice soundbite Senator. How about reading the Constitution, do you think AG nominees should display a passing familiarity with the Constitution? Mr. Barr has apparently not read the document. Meathead?