Discussion: Joe Scarborough Calls It: ‘Republicans Aren’t Going To Win The Presidency’ (VIDEO)

2 Likes

Score one for Captain Obvious.

27 Likes

Kind of a dispatch from the Department of the Obvious, but I’ll gladly accept it.

7 Likes

Wow Joe! You can see into the FUTURE! Too bad you couldn’t have acquired this superpower, say, 10 months ago.

10 Likes

Trump is already suggesting that Hillary will rig the election, so maybe Joe will be accused of enabling her to do so.

Trump will not take any responsibility for the loss - that is a given.

19 Likes

“Pinsky said he was more interested in Trump’s supporters than the candidate himself.”

8 Likes

JS is just another GOP sociopath.

5 Likes

He forgot to mention all the downticket races are gonna swing DEM, thanks to Donnie.

Swing-state Democrats ask Bernie for help.

Now is the time for Bernie to step up to the plate, and make this election a tsunami.

8 Likes

The Kochs know Trump won’t win. They are putting their money into Senate races and state races. Beware. Michigan is a perfect example of what happens when you don’t vote.

20 Likes

Why not spell it out in a bit more detail for us Joe? Start with the themes of disconnection or connection in the face of inevitable adversity on our beautiful but always troubled planet. Is it better to go it alone, let one man decide how to deal with problems or call upon an entire village of bright, caring men and women to do so? Which party has utilized name-calling and blame to divide, to disconnect us from each other? Trump has just carried this a bit farther. You now see that he doesn’t even need any of you. Pretty scary for all of us.

6 Likes

This is ironic because as I understand it, if “Dr.” Drew were a licensed psychologist or psychiatrist he would be barred by professional rules from making a public diagnosis without a visit.

2 Likes

Huh? He just said Trump won’t win. What do you mean?

1 Like

As I posted elsewhere
Mourning Joe was questioning Trumps sanity this morning saying "Oh Republicans need to withdraw their endorsements and worry about the down tickets Senate , House ,Governors (like the three stooges here),and State where “we” control everything.
Check, Joe because we need more bastions of sanity like Steve King and Chuck Grassley Sam Brownback etc
News flash Joe: Trump is your party without the dog whistle

15 Likes

The big question for me is what happens after Trump loses. Limbaugh predicted violence from Dems but it’s the Repubs I worry about. Especially since sentiment is being whipped up.

8 Likes

“Republicans aren’t going to win the presidency”

Never,ever again.

10 Likes

Gimmie the House, Senate, White House, States etc! Gimmie, Gimmie Gimmie! LOL :grinning:

In all seriousness, I really hope the Dems can win all/most of the down ballot races.

2 Likes

Bernie will only help candidates who endorsed him.

2 Likes

Joe is pushing hard that the Republican problem is all Trump and he completely ignores the fact that Trump was chosen by a wide margin by the GOP base, and the sycophants that surround Scarborough won’t call him on this.

I’m waiting for someone to say to Scarborough, “Joe, Trump is a symptom but the problem is the party. It was the party that chose Trump from a large field including some of the best and brightest of the party. Don’t like Cruz? What about Governor Kasich or Governor Bush?”

12 Likes

I truly hope that’s not the case. The best way for him to heal the wounds he caused would be to show he’s not a one-trick pony.

4 Likes

He will probably lay blame on both the GOPer establishment and “vote-rigging Hillz.” If you’re a pyromaniac with a gas can and a Zippo, you want to burn EVERYTHING.

6 Likes