Discussion: Jeffrey Toobin Tears Into Trump Over His Latest Tweet Declaring 'Treason'

Madam Speaker, it’s time…

8 Likes

Say a word often enough and it loses its meaning and impact.

8 Likes

I see the bumper sticker now: Trump/Treason/2020 (It has a nice alliterative appeal.)

13 Likes

I have a friend named Norm and he claims not to have been violated by trump.

I’m reserving judgement until I see more proof…

8 Likes

Although it is amazing that he can still speak so clearly through them.

5 Likes

Trump 2020!

20 for comspiracy to commit treason!
20 for obstruction of justice!

13 Likes

Norm Peterson.

Cliff Clavin, on the other hand, has been violated many times.

3 Likes

served consecutively.

8 Likes

Lord now you gave him some idea

1 Like

My Campaign for President was conclusively spied on. Nothing like this has ever happened in American Politics.

On the other hand, there’s never been a presidential campaign where all the major (and most of the minor) players were overt or covert agents of hostile foreign powers. If ya don’t want to be spied on, don’t cozy up to foreign intelligence services. Simple.

12 Likes

MacDonald

1 Like

His tailor and his doctor both can attest that he is a Leviathan

2 Likes

The campaign wasn’t spied on; foreign adversaries were spied on. And those adversaries spent a lot of time with members of your campaign. At some point, hopefully soon, the D’s will start laying out the message clearly enough that at least the Obama-Trump voters will get it and Trump’s approval starts to consistently dip below 40%.

11 Likes

I’m now hoping for a followup tweet in which he doubles down and embraces the death penalty for treason. (To be used as evidence at his sentencing.)

1 Like

He is not the only problem. It’s the cadre of supporters who need to be dealt with, too.

7 Likes

What we need is sound science on the matter…

1 Like

George Wendt, who played “norm” on cheers…

2 Likes

Trump is Trump and yes he’s reckless and irresponsible, but what is even more grotesque is that America lets him get away with it; more specifically, the Republicans are letting him get away with it.

8 Likes

hey, so Trump is accusing Comey and Brennan of treason, and CNN is saying that’s not “normal”

at least Trump hasn’t done anything worth impeaching him for yet, right Nancy?

1 Like

Somebody is a little scared about this latest Flynn business.

10 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available