Discussion: Jeb Bush’s Son Tells GOPers To Get In Line Behind Trump (VIDEO)

Still can’t name “the man who won”, eh?

Sorry, but here’s hoping you choke on that bitter pill.

38 Likes

His indoctrination into the Republican mindset is complete. Good job Jeb, for neglecting thinking skills.

15 Likes

One word: craven.

That’s a Bush for you.

24 Likes

Y’all step right up. Fuck the country.
Have a bite of this tasty shit sandwich, the only thing we have on the menu.
Party before country . ALWAYS

27 Likes

After what Trump said about your mother? What a partisan little shitweasel.

39 Likes

Jeb Bush’s Son Tells GOPers To Get In Line Behind Trump

"Yeah, so what if he embarrassed my Dad?
So what if he neutered him in a debate, live on TV, in front of millions?

George Prescott Bush will get his.
It might take a few more years down here in Texas-- but the Bush name is not what it once was.
GWB and Jeb! aren’t coattails to grab onto.

jw1

21 Likes

I find it amazing how the Bushes manage to combine cowardice with stupidity.

This guy has pretty much ended his political career. Who the hell is gonna vote for someone who doesn’t even have the courage to stand for his dad.

And it’s one thing to not stand for your family. It’s completely another when the person you’re supporting instead of your family is Donald freakin Trump.

31 Likes

Well after all he is the First Member.

2 Likes

Why does he think his opinion matters any more than mine? He probably has the same impact on voters, zilch. Yet he has the same symptom of his father, this distorted sense of entitlement, “I am a Bush man, and Bush men matter”, but alas they don’t they are just another bunch of privileged losers.

5 Likes

Jesus, Trump was right. Mexico isn’t sending its best people to the U.S.

13 Likes

Ouch!

1 Like

Trump insults his dad AND his mom, and Pedro…….or Peter (depending on the audience) endorses Trump? Pedro is weak like his father.

14 Likes

Who have been sucking on the teat of government for generations.
It’s really sad when people star wiseing up ain’t it George P, Mr illustrious land commissioner .What exactly is it that you do?

2 Likes

Texas Land Commissioner is a stepping-stone position in state government-- with lots of good ole’ boy connections.

Per Wiki:

The General Land Office’s main role is to manage Texas’s publicly owned lands, by negotiating and enforcing leases for the use of the land, and sometimes by making sales of public lands. Royalties and proceeds from land sales are added to the state’s Permanent School Fund, which helps to fund public education within the state.

jw1

12 Likes

Are you confused, Bushie? I thoughts rats were supposed to flee sinking/burning ships.

Speaking of rats, did your uncle Dubya nickname you Wormtail? It would suit you, you have some rather pronounced rodent features.

4 Likes

I think a lot of the GOP’s tumblers click into place with GPB. He’ll likely be the guy in 10 yrs or so. He’s FL, TX, conservative, $$$, Latin/Anglo. Looks like a promising arc for him.

1 Like

And the penultimate Bush traits? None-too-bright and manipulable.
This is the first time he’s stepped into the limelight. And IMO-- not in a good way.

jw1

8 Likes

Exactly. It is a calculated self interest move. After the debacle in November, Little Prescott, whom his grandfather once lovingly called one of the “Little Brown Ones,” will be able to advance 3-4 squares in the Texas GOP pecking order instead of 1-2, because he got up and told the few Texas pragmatist Republicans that have the balls not to vote for Trump, to check their principles and line up with the Red Meat, Ideologue Majority that elects Neanderthal exemplars like Ted Cruz, Greg Abbot, and Ken Paxton. A real non profile in courage move by Liitle P.

4 Likes

Well, here’s the attack ad that whoever is running against him can use.

"George P Bush couldnt stand behind his father and mother when they were viciously attacked by Oompa Loompa Donald Trump. How will he ever stand for ".

12 Likes