Gee, how sad it would have been had he been shot and killed.
I doubt that little turd even went near the border. Itās more his style to have it all green screened.
Where the fuck were the minute men?
Gee, why do I doubt this was filmed in the Rio Grande?
Iāve heard that thereās a lot of human sewage in the Rio Grande, now Iāve seen the video!
Obviously nobody messed with him because they thought there was a fucking zombie apocalypse in the offing.
The mask improves him.
Certainly makes him look less rapey.
OāKeefe bin Stupid
Certainly OāKeefe Bin Lyin is more accurate?
Disclaimer: No actors were harmed in the filming of this farce. Someone involved no doubt will spill the beans of where this charade was actually filmed. You can safely bet it was not at the border.
So, James OāKeefe crossed into Mexico and back again without being constrained by U.S. Authorities. So what, so have I. I used to work along the border when I was a National Park Service biologist in Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument. The Monument shares 33 miles of the border with Mexico and I spent quite a bit of time over the five years I worked there right along the border. I encountered many people traveling on foot north from Mexico; never had any trouble at all. Most were immigrants looking for a better life in Del NortĆ©. There were several people I met who I suspected of being drug mules, but most of the time, you never see the mules; they stay out of your way for good reason; and no, I never saw any with hypertrophied gastrocnemius muscles. I did not carry a weapon and never felt threatened. Immigrant deaths from heat exposure were not uncommon during the hot desert summer. Fourteen at once, one year. Some died at the hands of people smugglers (coyotes). It was pitiable in the extreme.
The biggest problem created by the travelers was the damage to back country soils and vegetation owing to the extensive foot-trafficking. Garbage was strewn at ad hoc campsites in wilderness areas. By the time I left in 2003, a ranger had been killed during a shootout when Mexican police chased cartel members into the U.S. and things began to get nasty. The border was becoming heavily militarized and now, Monument employees are only allowed near the border when they are escorted by NPS law enforcement and about two thirds of the Monument is off-limits to the public.
Historically, it was never this way. The Mexican border is, and always has been porous. Native Americans, like the Tohono OāOdam who live along the border have close relatives in Mexico. From their point of view, the border is a white manās construct that unfairly divides sovereign tribal lands. Historically, Anglos, Mexicans and Native Americans crossed over the border and back again without a second thought. The militarized/policed border is a recent development mediated by our ridiculous āWar on Drugsā and obsession with control of un-permitted immigration. Along with the rest of the Arizona border, Organ Pipe has become quite overrun by smugglers, drug runners and immigrants in the past two decades primarily because of intensive policing of the border in California and Texas. This pushed immigrants and miscreants into the rural, secluded desert areas of Arizona, including Organ Pipe. Itās the old, squeeze on a water balloon and it pops out between your other fingers.
By the time I left in 2003, the border was becoming heavily militarized and now, Monument employees are only allowed near the border when they are escorted by NPS law enforcement and about two thirds of the Monument is off-limits to the public. Ā Back country travel by the public is discouraged. Some have actually advocated de-accessioning the Monument from the National Park System and just turning the area completely into an enforcement zone. OāKeefe has no 'effing clue and from my perspective, this is mostly a problem of our own making.
Next time he crosses the Rio Grande, maybe James will be wearing an Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi mask.
Waitā¦isnāt he still on probation? And arenāt there usually restrictions about leaving the country while on probation?
Another example of right wing thinking. Apparently the government, funding reduced by the GOP, is supposed to respond instantly to a guy in a mask? I think he should really make his point by going to a bank wearing that mask, and saying āIām with Al Qaeda, this is a stickup!ā
And you clicked on it.
I think OāKeefe bin Stupid is more accurate because heās too dumb to realize that everyone knows heās lying.
Knowing OāKeefe, I think heād be more likely to say, āOkay, you mother stickers, this is a fuckup.ā
Eh, Iām sure heāll make the front page of something.
Talking Points Memo