Discussion: Ivanka Trump: I Wasn't Expecting This 'Level Of Viciousness' In DC (VIDEO)

Oh, boo-frickin’-hoo – cry me a river, witch. Such a disingenuous hypocrite.

Wonder if I can buy one of her designer broomsticks at Macy’s…

10 Likes

I think some of the distractions and some of the ferocity was — I was a little blindsided by on a personal level.”

Oh, for fucks sake, you complicit moron, your father spent years running around claiming the previous president wasn’t born here, was illegally elected, was some sort of illegal immigrant squatting in the WH, and you want to talk about ferocity? Seriously, go fuck yourself. I hope you live out the rest of your days trying to make prison uniforms look fashionable.

67 Likes

I Wasn’t Expecting This ‘Level Of Viciousness’ In DC.

Then what did you come here for, then?

13 Likes

I’m a medically enhanced cute blonde dimwit… why is everyone so MEAN to me?

vacuous and vapid… confusing veritas and viciousness…

28 Likes

To paraphrase Harry Truman, “If you can’t stand the heat, have your cook pack things up and move yourself back to New York.”

35 Likes

She encouraged it on “The Apprentice” and the whole family benefited from it big time in the election. There is no reason to be disingenuous with those that find her occupying an office at the White House to be nepotism at its worse.

Why is she suddenly feigning ignorance when it comes naturally as a Trump? She wants us to believe that she is a poor little Russian princess? More like she’s the daughter of a traitor who was implicated in the coverup herself from Day One if not before.

17 Likes

At least no one from the Trump camp ever led people in chants of, “Lock her up!!”

Oh, wait…

21 Likes

I saw first hand the viciousness but did nothing to stop it. I did not expect to be treated the way my father treated his opponent.

30 Likes

Just in this brief article there is way too much to ridicule and hold in contempt for her pampered, out of touch obliviousness.

And it’s much too early for champagne popsicles for this guy.

8 Likes

The American people voted for her to take an office in the White House? Putin twisted her arm?

3 Likes

Viciousness?

Millions without Health Care, Millions without Medicare, Immigrant families being torn apart, millions being threaten deportation. Millions being paid unlivable wages.

Get your head out of your arse.

34 Likes

No one expects this level of viciousness in DC! Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency!

11 Likes

'Zactly
You and your dickhead husband could have stayed under the radar and NOTmoved into the White House.
You could have Grifted away quietly in NYC, flogging your overpriced Chinese crap to the 1%

11 Likes

Oh, but she’s “working hard to change the lives of people” - it is just not the change anyone really wants.

14 Likes

Matthew, 26:52. Then said Jesus unto him, “Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.”

6 Likes

She was sitting right there smiling along when her father said horribly vicious things about both Obama and Clinton. Undoubtedly, she thinks they’re different, she’s different, and they shouldn’t be subjected to the ridicule they heap on others. Well, buckle up, baby, you ain’t seen nothing yet.

26 Likes

And there is a level of viciousness that I was not expecting.

Go fuck yourself, you whiny dimbulb.

40 Likes

Have one made with Baileys and Kahlua. Much better with morning coffee.

9 Likes

I’m a dedicated Democrat. I’ve said from the beginning, the Trump family isn’t the problem, Comrade Trump is the problem. Ivanka, a friend of Chelsea Clinton, and distinctly not the President, isn’t the issue. I would say leave the family alone. 2018 is coming up right away? Are we Democrats in shape to change the House of Representatives? That’s the question.

1 Like

Ivanka forgets how daddy set up his admin team, filled it with folks who don’t know how to work together FOR THE COUNTRY. Then there are daddy’s tweets and all the bodies of people he’s thrown under the bus. And his shoving the Montenegro president. And the workers/contractors he’s stiffed and the Trump U scam and…

Ivanka apparently has dementia.

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available