Discussion: Indiana Pizzeria That Refuses To Cater Gay Wedddings To Reopen

Gifts are not taxable to the recipient, regardless of the amount.

It’s a sin to serve pizza at a wedding.

It’s far more likely that they’d be asked to serve pizza at the wedding of a pair of previously-married people. So which does Jesus talk more about - divorce as a sin or teh gay?

Too true. But shellfish…?

Straight to hell according to the bible.

:wink:

They weren’t FORCED to do anything. They chose to flap their jaws and display their bigotry, and then they reaped the result of their actions. The fund raiser is a one time effect, the backlash, however, will last forever. People don’t forget.

So far that effect is enough to retire on.

There’s good data from apochryphal sources that show Jesus did marry. And in addition he had brothers and sisters something the Catholics will deny when the gospels clearly say so. There’s no evidence as to hair length. The style in the 1st century Israel would have been relatively short cropped hair. Unless he had taken the vow of a Nazarite (this doesn’t refer to his home town). Then his hair would have been long and matted into dreds.

Not that I want to come off as gaycist or anything like that. But, for your consideration, I doubt that any gay wedding, anywhere, ever ordered catered pizza. I also have my doubts there ever will be one.

You can call me a bad person for having said that. I’ll take my licks.

1 Like

I would consider succumbing to threats of violence and damage pretty equal to ‘being forced’.

While these people are bigots who’re molding Christianity to fit their ingrained prejudices, they did have actual death threats and fire threats - I don’t think anyone can blame them for being common-sense cautious.

It is? In which version of “The” Bible?

Too bad she didn’t read the part where it says “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

It’s not a sin to cater gay weddings. It IS a sin to cater a gay wedding with shitty pizza.

2 Likes

“Memories Pizza”- The movie. Julia Roberts will not play her, but Kathy Bates is available.

Jesus, use a spell checker. Your posts make you look stupid.

Not enough. That’s why they’re reopening with a new business plan-

1. Get busted
  2. Rake in millions from religious freakazoids,

Proverbs 10:2
Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value

1 Like

“We’re putting a stamp of approval on their wedding”

No, you’re making pizza.

It’s a perversion of God’s creation to whine about being the victim of behavior one would willingly inflict upon others.They are fine with disrupting other people’s lives, but when those people disrupt theirs… government becomes the solution.

The pizza people don’t want gays to be married. Gays don’t want the pizza people to be in business. It looks to me like fair is fair.

Somehow, I expect that in the end, it will prove as great a blessing to her as hitting the lottery always is to people like this.

Yep. One misspelled word totally blows up the entire context of my comment.
And your reaction to one misspelled word is totally rational and thoughtful.

Note: This commenting system does have a spell-checker of sorts - it must not have caught my error. But I fixed the misspell nonetheless. Thanks for heads-up, weird aggression notwithstanding.

I didn’t see anybody twisting her arm to spew drivel from her insipid, ignorant piehole, though.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available