Discussion: Indiana GOP Leaders Demand AG Resignation Amid Groping Claims

Next thing you know, Two Scoops will be calling him a very fine person. Absolutely outstanding.

7 Likes

I’m sure it was just Ambien groping, nothing more…

5 Likes

Hill will be OK. Credible allegations of sexual assault and harassment may impede a political career in Indiana, but on the larger stage they’ll be but a minor speed bump on the path to the Presidency.

3 Likes

Has Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb demanded that Trump resign?

15 Likes

When I saw this story, I expected the AG to be a Dem. I’m frankly surprised that the GOP would call out one of their own. What happened?

5 Likes

When will we hear from the sheep, the goats, the chickens? Gop predation is unlikely to have stayed within the god-given lines of speciation.

6 Likes

Grilled lamb chops tell no tales.

12 Likes

What happened? Um, did you notice Hill is black? Holcomb can name a replacement that’s white. Hill’s problems are a blessing in disguise.

8 Likes

Is drunk groping sexual harassment? I think sexual harassment is where one person holds power over another and uses or tries to use that power to get sexual gratification.

1 Like

He black. Surprised the GOP hasn’t lynched him already.

4 Likes

Drunk blog commenting might now be up for discussion.

2 Likes

Yes, it is.
Morally, legally, and in every other way imaginable.

16 Likes

Also, too he got caught – the memo leaked.

3 Likes

Oh, I missed that. So is drunken groping is a white privilege thing but a no-no for blacks in GOP Indiana?

5 Likes

I actually believe that he has. Most of the GOP bigwigs in the state have.

1 Like

In Indiana? Nope. The only statewide elected Democrat is currently US Senator Joe Donnelly. :-/

2 Likes

I think the “few allies” line says it. Republicans are using sexual-misconduct leaks to play their internal Games of Plush Chairs. Which is mostly fine with me, because once they’ve established the rule for members of their caucus that they don’t like, it will also work against the rest of them.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Oddly Democrats are Mayors of 6 of the 7 largest Indiana cities by population.

4 Likes