Discussion: Hundreds Of Children Wait In Border Patrol Facility In Texas

Texas is ground zero right now. If we don’t shut this down in texas, we’re done.

2 Likes

There are bottles of water, bags of chips, and large foil sheets intended to serve as blankets.

Those goddamned foil sheets are meant to prevent hypothermia in an emergency. Children in extreme stress can’t even be given fabric or knitted blankets to use as a tiny measure of comfort by the monsters who administer this assault? Or is the impulse to infect real blankets with smallpox too great for this government to resist?

11 Likes

Why won’t those heartless Democrats let them out?

1 Like

In other end of American civilization news…

2 Likes

Family values, y’all! Nice work, GOP.

4 Likes

Trump could end this tomorrow but he is holding these kids hostage for his damn wall. People need to stomp and shout. Don’t let Trump and his stooges get away with this.

5 Likes

Good fucking god.

3 Likes

The Border Patrol says it’s providing adequate meals, bathrooms access and medical care to people being held.

Have they allowed the United Nations to inspect their peachy little internment camps?

9 Likes

I’ve been thinking for days that the UN needs to get over here.

9 Likes

2,000 new Osama bin Laden’s …

… so far.

Why do they hate us?”

3 Likes

“Adequate”. Wow.

http://www.tccwb.org/resources/mandatory-reporting-laws-in-texas/

1 Like

Father’s Day …

… everyday.

7 Likes

“We don’t deal with hostage-takers. You want the families reuinited? Pick up the phone.”

2 Likes

Donnie always has to outcompete, for very Freudian reasons…

KJU had one Wambier.

Donnie now has thousands…

1 Like

20 kids to a dog kennel. With lots of cages. I bet it makes for a great video clip.
My dog is living better than they are.

This is on you trump and nobody else.

7 Likes

“Onward Christian Soldiers”
You stupid fuckers,that does not mean children are to be attacked.
Of course to the modern day Christian it is Trump the father,Trump the son and Trump the fascist.

A nightmare! These kids are going to be driven crazy by this experience.

1 Like

Maybe in this case they do hate our freedom?

Grotesque!