Discussion: Huge Shake-Up In Proto-Clinton 2016 As David Brock Leaves Priorities USA

Discussion for article #233057

I recall that Dick Morris used to also work for the Clintons. I guess they know how to pick 'em.

8 Likes

Hillary hasn’t announced she’s running yet, so I see this as a non-issue.

6 Likes

One person resigning from the board of a super pac is hardly the stuff of a “huge shake-up in Clintonland”—or anywhere else, for that matter.

We can do without the misleading and breathless headlines.

21 Likes

Aahah but the key is would you have read the story if it weren’t so sexy sounding?

3 Likes

I’m a dem but, Im getting tired of Hillary already. I don’t care for her close attachments to Wall Street. I also do not believe she will champion the middle class, and we need all the help we can get. Clinton is not for me, unfortunately, it appears she will be the only choice.

11 Likes

However it does point to the reason I am not looking forward to her run. The never ending pissing matches that go on withing theClinton camps. Or as Josh so aptly put it. The never ending drama.

5 Likes

I was tired of her by the end of '08.

4 Likes

Well, there has been enough drama in the political world, especially for the past 20-plus years. You should be used to it by now.

I’m only thinking of the Supreme Court… I really don’t care for her and wish we had an actual Liberal running.

3 Likes

I am Ready For Hillary! To go away.

2 Likes

David who?

1 Like

I like “Hillaryland” better.

No you’re not. You’ll be right there with the horde of screaming whiny liberals who well tell why she’s horrible and Bush’s third term, having ignored that Obama is actually Bush’s third term.

“The 2008 primary between Clinton and Obama was notoriously fierce…”

Which is notoriously bogus since by all mathematical probabilities, the nomination was a lock for Obama by February.

1 Like

Somebody needs to bang all the swelled heads together.

4 Likes

Sigh. Hillary? If you’re running, get your campaign in order, please, before the actual campaign.

4 Likes

I hear you. I was done with her in 2008,

1 Like

Surely you jest.

1 Like

PUMA’s?

1 Like