Discussion: Huckabee: Muslims Are The Only Group To Have Obama's 'Undying' Support

Discussion for article #233025

Huck off Fuckabee!

16 Likes

OK, I can reply to this. Governor Huckabee’s comments are outrageous and untrue. He is diving headfirst into being irrelevant to normal discourse.

6 Likes

Go away, you hatemongering asshat. Go away.

You.Are.Never.Going.To.Be.President.

Ever. And these comments are the proof why.

Climate change = “sunburn”?

Obama is against Christians and Jews?

You just disqualified yourself, again.

9 Likes

Another eighteen months of this, oh vey!

5 Likes

What a horrible, petty, disgusting man.

11 Likes

And RWNJ repubs like Huck et al only support repub Christians. F off Huck.

2 Likes

a beheading is worse than a sunburn

The Magic 8 Ball of the illiterate GOKlan set…

5 Likes

What is it about fundi preachers like Huckabee and religious wars. They do love killing in the name of Christ. I bet like all such murderous preachers he never gets close to the front lines.

3 Likes

Not to put too fine a point on it, but Huckabee is a lunatic.

9 Likes

It’s hard to know where to start with these pseudo-puritanical right wing wankers, but Krugman penned a nice phrase [on a different subject] this morning that sums up this Republican chicanery quite well:

“…the time to recognize reality is always at some future date.”

9 Likes

Huckabee proves once again he’s not fit for society. This degenerate needs to go back to the cave he slithered out of.

2 Likes

The derp is strong in this one.

1 Like

It wasn’t atheists that MLK was standing up against, Huck.

11 Likes

He’s running, right? Please tell me he’s running.

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter whether it’s the radical Muslim community or the more moderate Muslim community.

Notice in Huckabee’s world these are the only two options. Radical and “more moderate”, which means they hate us and want to kill us, but might not do it today (but are probably funding the radicals!) The concept of a peaceful Muslum community doesn’t even enter his warped head.

3 Likes

Tut, tut Hucksterbee, every thing you do and say is against Christianity. Every thing you say and do is 180° opposed to what Christ had to say and that makes you, are you ready you fucking hypocrite, the anti-Christ. There now the truth is out about you and all your many Christianist fellow travellers. So now go fuck yourself you slimy, smarmy grifter.

2 Likes

An an agnostic, I often think that Richard Dawkins’ “take no prisoners” attitude towards organized religions is a bit over the top. But, after encountering well-heeled god-botherers like Huckabee, I wonder whether or not I should donate to Dawkins’ Foundation for Reason and Science.

3 Likes

What. Ever. Phuckabee will never be President.

2 Likes

Keep fucking that dead horse Huck.
(Yes, I know I’m mixing my metaphors.)

1 Like