Discussion: Howard Dean Won't Apologize To Donald Trump For Cocaine Allegations (VIDEO)

2 Likes

I know some around here and some of the self-proclaimed “left” side of the internets slam Dean for his being a lobbyist these days. But the man is right and still love him.

33 Likes

I wouldn’t apologize, either – it’s clear that Trump’s rampant cocaine use is becoming apparent.

…well, either that or it’s mental illness revealing itself.

9 Likes

Doesn’t heavy cocaine usage turn your skin orange?

16 Likes

Why would Dean apologize to Trump for saying something that may very well be accurate when Trump refuses to apologize to anyone even when he is wrong?

Given Trump’s erratic behavior, the only reason I doubt Trump is a cokehead is that he’s so fat. Then again, Toronto mayor Rob Ford was an overweight cokehead and he behaved exactly like Trump.

17 Likes

I approve of Howard Dean doing this.

18 Likes

Howard Dean: “Okay, maybe it wasn’t cocaine. Maybe it was Adderall. Or maybe a combination of the two.” Sniff.

“One thing is for sure: We know he travels with a mirror.”

13 Likes

I don’t understand…what is this, wha…what is going on?

A Democrat who won’t quickly walk something back and apologize like a serf trembling before a Republican tsar?

No, this must be a dream…

15 Likes

Dean did a great job of turning it back on the media – I have no idea whether Trump uses cocaine and neither does Dean. But his point is accurate – why so much attention to his unsubstantiated claim while publicizing and promoting the horrendous and frequent smears against Hillary made by the Trump campaign and his surrogates

9 Likes

“And so I apologize for using innuendo,” Dean said. “I don’t think it’s a good thing to do. I don’t think it’s the right thing to do. This entire campaign has been debased by innuendo. Where was the mainstream media calling out innuendo 15 months ago when Donald Trump started running for president of the United States? That’s what I want to know. Do your job.”

Give 'em hell, Howard!!

Nailed it.

20 Likes

The one reason this is a brilliant idea is that Trump can’t stop sniffing, whatever the cause. Next debate he ought to be self-conscious, and people will be counting…

12 Likes

Dean said he would rather “the media of this country” apologize for giving Trump “$2 billion worth of free time.” He wondered why he didn’t hear “the pompous hand-wringing editorials on Bloomberg News” when Trump surrogates spread bogus rumors about Hillary Clinton having Parkinson’s Disease.

Dis heah. Downright surgical trolling.

15 Likes

That’s only if he shows up for the next debate. Many people are saying he’ll skip the next two debates so he can go jogging with Chris Christie.

(Sorry to keep repeating this but it’s such a hysterical visual image.)

5 Likes

It’s OK – MSNBC, CNN, and the networks will quickly apologize on Dean’s behalf, and punish that naughty truth-teller by keeping him off of TV for the rest of the election season.

4 Likes

HOward Stern + HOward Dean + Hillary’s Opponent =

HO, HO, HO!

14 Likes

Dean should not apologize. As he is a man who never apologizes, I believe Donald Trump would respect Dean for that.

6 Likes

I admit - I cringed when I saw Dean’s tweet . I thought he was better than that.
Then I was watching an episode of TMZ (I know, I know, ugh). Harvey and his sidekicks were having vapors over the tweet. Talking about how dare Dean, Trumps brother was an alcoholic and Trump won’t touch the stuff. Like really upset with Dean.
I was like, really? Have they been paying attention to all the odious things Trump has been saying?

I’m Team Dean on this. His response to the media pearl clutching is spot on.

16 Likes

OT, but interesting. http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2016/09/trump-adviser-in-florida-resigns-105972

4 Likes

Yes, except for right around the eyes.

8 Likes

Trump’s people pretending to be outraged over this are so precious. They’ve been doing the exact same thing, almost daily, for a year and a half now. And they want an apology? Fuck you.

11 Likes