Discussion: How Trump Attorneys Scrambled To Figure Out The Trump Tower Meeting

1 Like

"Truth is not an option!!"

17 Likes

Days before the New York Times reported a June 2016 meeting of Kremlin-linked figures and Donald Trump’s inner circle…

I suppose that, back in 2016, it might have been possible to distinguish between “Kremlin-linked figures” and “Donald Trump’s inner circle,” but not any more.

17 Likes

Ain’t that the truth… Oops!

7 Likes

“We just want to make sure that everyone’s lies are consistent. And hope that no one finds or pays much attention to the emails and communications before and after the meeting and Manafort’s contemporaneous notes of the meeting. After that, it’s keep your fingers crossed and your heads down.”

11 Likes

Wow, it’s almost as if digital communications leave behind a detailed record for others to access!

15 Likes

This is not how innocent people act…

Fredo’s pockets were found to be full of cookie crumbs so to speak…

8 Likes

“My God, Donnie, What Did You Do?”
“Well, i’m a little fuzzy on the details, but I did nothing wrong, I’m sure.”
“Whatdaya mean ‘a little fuzzy on the details’?”
“Well, I was drunk on power at the time.”

9 Likes

On the Prime piece on Goldstone:

If you are at a meeting and you don’t really know why you are there, it means you are the patsy…

12 Likes

Soo…all the Russians fully expected this meeting to be made public eventually, while the Trumpers were lying their asses off to their own attorneys about it. And the Trumper lawyers basically got the story on this from the Russians…who fully expected this would all come out.

Rule of Thumb: When a person is lying to the media AND their own attorneys about something…that something is very, very bad.

14 Likes

Hey Attorney guys, need some help?
Here is a recipe that will work for ya.
Directions
1.Scramble 6 eggs till fluffy
2.Add all the eggs to the pan and stir gently, taking care not to break up the brains more than necessary. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and fold in the herbs after a minute. With constant and gentle stirring, the eggs will congeal around the brains in a minute.
3.Remove the scrambled brains and eggs from the heat while the eggs are still very soft and barely cooked through. The eggs will continue to cook on the plate. Serve hot, with more herbs to garnish.

2 Likes

[trying again, it seems not to work though. Oh well, i was going for 0:53 in the video.]

1 Like

No big deal. This is simply how attorneys for guilty people do what they do every day and hour that they can bill. Collecting from these rogues will prove to be the hardest part.

3 Likes

Not to mention jumping at the chance to do something that would make daddy love him.

4 Likes

Holy crap - am I ever having a Watergate flashback moment. This is EXACTLY how the summaries of that event sounded.

5 Likes

Best two and half minutes in film ever.

2 Likes

"I may have committed a bit of…light treason.

3 Likes

If “That’s our story, and we’re sticking with it…”, then good luck at SuperMax with el Chapo.

1 Like

From Futerfas to Agalarov to Kaveladze to …

Another hit song from Tom Lehrer is in the making. (PS. A big Happy Birthday to Tom on his 90th last month)

3 Likes

At what point does this turn into conspiracy to obstruct a federal investigation?

3 Likes