Discussion: House Votes To Curb Syrian Refugees, Defying Obama's Veto Threat

Discussion for article #243030

Chicken Shits

30 Likes

I just want the Democrats list of those who voted for this.

33 Likes

They have to placate their malignorant voters in order to be re-elected…

7 Likes

What are the prospects of the Senate adopting this bill unaltered? Will the Senate also pass such a measure with >66 votes?

8 Likes

F’ing dems!!

This is what we expect from the gop/bags…if dems are the same cowardly fools as the gop/bags, why elected dems?

This is why I am not a dem! F’ing wheenies continue to capitulate to the gop/bags…

I’m progressive and a registered Independent, and proud of it, and that’s why!

7 Likes

Yep. Why be a statesman when you can follow the hateful, ignorant herd mentality of your district?

15 Likes

Yeah, now both parties are xenophobic idiots. If the bill is what it sounds like than nobody cares about much of anything anymore.

2 Likes

Politicususa.com says it will be updating with a list of the names of the Dems looking to be reelected as soon as it available.

23 Likes

I like malignorant. Voting for this first-stage House bill is one thing; will House Dems vote to sustain or deny President Obama’s veto is the important thing - if this bill gets that far.

6 Likes

So put it in a drawer and don’t sign it.

3 Likes

What a big bunch of phucking cowards!

2 Likes

Has roots from StephenColbert he said ‘malignantly ignorant’----- I just did a bit of truncating…

Trunk-ating… hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Do you know how the Progressive Party’s House reps voted on this bill?

1 Like

kneejerk

1 Like

Thank you for that

i’m a team player, but that one note joke of ‘its an election year’ is getting old.

9 Likes

and it’s 2015 … so it’s not really an election year, is it?

1 Like

I’m just not sure what the attraction of power is if you have to grovel in the mud to get it and keep it. I’m reminded of how the writer Calvin Trillin said his father would tell him, “You might as well be a mensch,” which is Yiddish for a person of true integrity and decency, a person who does the right thing. Trillin’s father was obviously pointing out that we all end up the same way, so you might as well have some pride. Guess these people didn’t have that kind of example growing up. Sad.

24 Likes

Progressive dems or indy’s, see this?

PRIMARY these f’ing dem, gop/bag enablers!!

3 Likes

How about doing something that in-house terrorist organization that condones mass shootings of children, here in this country, the NRA!

8 Likes