Discussion: House Intel GOP Jams Out Its Russia Findings: No Collusion!

Accessories after the crime? Sounds good to me. Someone could run against them in November on that charge?

1 Like

Why did the Republicans authorize the special council in the early days if they didn’t think a crime was committed? It was to find who was responsible, right?

Once they got an inkling of the evidence I think they shit their drawers and amped up their destructive and obstructive behavior.

2 Likes

According to the WaPo, “House Intelligence Committee Republicans completed the draft report without any input from Democrats”.

According to Kevin Drum, not even every Republican signed on to the “report”. Tom Rooney (R-Fla) disagreed, saying that Russians were in fact involved in the election disruption.

The Congress of the United States under Republicans has become a kangaroo court in the service of Republicans.

4 Likes

Hmm… single-called organisms with no neurons who are nonetheless Capable of complex collective actions in order to perpetuate themselves…You might be on to something here.

2 Likes

Totally. I recall reading Corn’s initial article on the dossier, thinking surely the Gov. and others who know more than me will be aware and do the right thing. Silly me, esp. in light of House committee’s BS.

2 Likes

IMO no coincidence that it is on the eve of the PA special election.

2 Likes

From the party of family values:

4 Likes

Fuck the GOP. Time to tear it down and put it in the garbage heap of history.
After all the treason trials though.
And that would include Nunes and the others in Congress.
Anyone who aids and abets the enemy and the attacks on western democracy need to be tried as traitors.
From chemical attacks in London to cyber attacks in the US - Russia’s only friend here are the evangelical conservatives and they simply be given the death penalty or GTMO. They cannot be allowed to remain in our society.

1 Like

I am hoping that Mueller actually can show his findings, and make these clowns eat their own memo.

2 Likes

“…in the service of Russia.”

FIFY

1 Like

There were no foreign powers manipulating our intetnal policies, like our elections. Julian Assange said so to Hannity. So the real source of all of this was Seth Rich.

/sarc

But that’s what they’ll claim in their subsequent Hillary investigations.

the possibility that the Russians weren’t pro-Trump, but rather anti-Hillary is still possible !

He was, so to speak, an orange, which fell in their turban…

1 Like

I don’t see any evidence to support that view.

1 Like

You imply impartiality.

Because Trump is that stupid.

Simple: They’re agents and compromised assets of that same hostile foreign power.

1 Like

Once the Russians knew what the Trump camp wanted, they needed no further direction. They also knew exactly how to go about it, using the internet to sow confusion via wild stories. Collusion does not require constant or even frequent communication. Besides, the crimes are solicitation and conspiracy. We already know Trump solicited them with his little speech about “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you release the Hillary e-mails”. Russia’s intel services are always listening.

1 Like

could be a good call from nance here:

1 Like

I think it’s “behind every great fortune is a great crime” but I haven’t been able to pin down who first said it. I thought it was Emile Zola but some debunking website said not.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available