Discussion: Hate Group Threatens TPM With Legal Action For Calling It A Hate Group

Discussion for article #221305

“I stand by ‘The Conquest of Aztlan,’” Spencer said. “I believe that video has helped quiet down the radicals.”

Yeah and last night I jumped up and down twice then twirled three times to scare away the ghosts. It worked.

3 Likes

These cowards and xenophobic racists are always the victim and never the victimizer.

1 Like

I’d add the label “whackjob”.

This guy lives in a world not created by objective fact. His realm is more of fantasy and imagination.

2 Likes

They live in a paranoid bubble which most of us, fortunately cannot understand. Yes, they are certain that they have or will be harmed.

1 Like

Headline For The Win!

2 Likes

He went off the rails a bit there at the end when he slipped into third person. Reminded me of Norman Bates.

1 Like

Arizona real estate developers liked their Mexican roofers, carpenters, masons and landscapers just fine in 2005 before the housing bubble burst. 8 bucks an hour, cash, laundered through 2 subcontractors to provide deniability. Miraculously, Sheriff Joe Arpaio was too busy making prisoners wear pink underwear, to check any carpenters’ work credentials in those days.

1 Like

Thanks, TPM, for laughing at his ‘threat’; this is precisely the attitude these creatures deserve! Same jerk claimed Shawna Forde was not part of ‘his’ group after she murdered the Flores family in Arizona, but could not praise the bitch enough before.

1 Like