Don’t pretend Trump the misogynist bigot is OK.
When ;you look at the ongoing clusterf**k that is the Trump transition, it becomes crystal clear that Old Pumpkin head was in the race to win, and only that. He hasn’t a clue as to what to do now. If we lived in another country it would be very interesting to watch, but since we’re involved, not so much.
Will that be on MSNBC?
Me too. I always loved him even when he went way over the top - he is really too smart for his own good - that’s his problem, though it’s only a problem for him at times.
He just got himself a new regular viewer
No. As far as I know, it will be only streamed on his twitter feed–as was The Closer. I can’t imagine Keith ever on a network again. GQ is doing this and doubtless giving him free reign to say what he wants how he wants.

I don’t think it will be a problem now. I suspect he’s free to say just about anything he wants now.
Right? It’s just one more thing to be pissed off about - we can’t even enjoy the massive irony and humor in the instant clusterfuck that is this “new administration”.
Sure we can. Those mood swings make one feel alive!
Yeah, they say that you never feel more alive than when you are in mortal danger and by god I get it.
I’m not sure I have enough space yet between me and what’s happening to laugh exactly. I laughed my ass off this morning at England since they apparently have no plan for the looming moment they sever themselves from the rest of Europe. See I find that hilarious. What is going on here, not so much yet. I’ll get there.
Sounds to me like Harry Reid should be the next DNC chair.
Would you tell me the site you are at that says this? I am looking at Politico’s. It has H up 798,000.
We’re tough, and we never say die.
This guy just can’t degrade himself enough. His wife and children must be so proud to watch him lick Trump taint for months and months and months without end.
I get the feeling Reid is going to live to be a hundred just so he can needle the Reps for decades.
I know.
Like I said, I’ll get there. While I was getting my hair cut today I held the hand of a Pakistani woman who came in to talk to my hair person about something else, found out I was not a Trump person and got real real quick. I told her that we’d do what we could to try to stop anyone hurting anyone.
So I know I have to find that tough I have tucked away.
TPM front page, editors blog “just a brief note”:
But I wanted to mention that Hillary Clinton’s popular vote lead has just topped 1 million votes and it will likely go substantially higher. As I write, the exact number is 1,002,296.
OK, so “just” over 1 million, I misread. 
So is she now officially more popular than Obama was in 2012? And can that please, as Bernie did last night on Colbert, become acknowledged by everyone who has tried to blame Hillary for this, as if she didn’t have enough already to sorrow over.
Keith Olbermann helped me keep my sanity through eight years of G. W. Bush. I was thinking that I wished MSNBC would sign him up again. (He was fired for making a campaign donation to a Democrat, as I recall). He could alternate giving "Worst Person in the World’ awards to Trump and the members of his scurvy crew. Is this new show on cable, or just a podcast or twitter feed?