Discussion: Happy Holidays! Trump's Campaign Is Selling Gilded $149 Ornaments

It’s not meant to be funny and I doubt anyone finds it so. It does drive home a point, in a very effective way, the terrible consequences of a Trump presidency.

I’m waiting to see how many people refuse the PMoF next year. Not to mention the people who will refuse to perform at the White House.

3 Likes

I’ll take one groping Trump hand ornament for 10$ if someone would manufacture them so we can send them all to the Trump campaign.

Trump = Corrupt Loser

2 Likes

You mean a tiny hand grabbing away your money? Just a moment, we’ve got an old one right in the back:

1 Like

The gilded Malaria Nipple Tassels are a bargain at $19.99

3 Likes

I hear it is… to the Trump Foundation, and it will be used create 10’ replica in gold to place in the East Room. It’ll be GREAT.

2 Likes

Look at Trump’s convention, all the fourth-raters featured at that. And that was before a lot of the most scurrilous, hideous stuff. It’s really hard to imagine any serious achiever in any realm agreeing to do anything like that. Neil deGrasse Tyson? Yo-Yo Ma? No haps.

1 Like

“The United States is the laughingstock of the World.”
Donald J. Trump, November 8, 2016.

3 Likes

That’s your opinion. I wrote to the cartoonist.

The official ornament is brass base finished in 24k gold and made in the USA. For $26.99.

http://www.whitehouseholidays.com/2016_White_House_Holidays_Ornament___i6521.aspx?gclid=CNPC5bzEv9ACFU5WDQodpP8M1Q

2 Likes

I guess this design was already taken.

2 Likes

That’s planned for next year.

2 Likes

And the Trump family probably owns the manufacturer of this monstrosity, which probably costs them $1 and is made in a 3rd World sweatshop.

1 Like

I hear the Make America Great Again Menorah™ (“Just in time for Hanukkah!”) tanked in focus groups.

6 Likes

They misspelled GRIFT.

1 Like

Yes, of course Chiselin’ Trump will participate. And it’ll be the best ever! And of course he’ll know the medal recipients. They’ll be great Americans that all of us know and cherish, such as Scott Baio, Antonio Sabàto Jr., all of the winners of The Apprentice (especially the winners of Celebrity Apprentice), Chiselin’ Trump’s own children, and many others who have played important roles in our nation’s rich traditions of reality television and grifting.

Omarosa’s a sure thing.

1 Like

Yes, its undoing was the large C-3 plastic explosive charge hidden in the shammus.

1 Like

Yeah, we workshopped that. Bupkis.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available