Discussion: Hannity Suggests NY Times, WaPo Should Be Banned From Trump White House

2 Likes

Hannity has long been banned from my house.

20 Likes

Hannity should be banned from the out house.
Oops, wrong. Hannity gets all his material in the out house.

8 Likes

And the media will respond by kissing Trump 's ass and never criticizing him in fear of being blacklisted

10 Likes

Yup, Trump is going to be president for all of us, all right.

All of us, except for those of us who disagree with him.

Excellent messaging, Hammity.

25 Likes

That will definitely keep them from investigating or writing negative articles. Lumpy, you’re a real genius!

9 Likes

I for one thing is is a good idea.

4 Likes

Riiiggghhhtttt…any LEGITIMATE newsource should be banned in favor of FOX who has NEVER been a credible source. We can sit you right next to the National Enquirer who spent 18 months screaming headlines about ‘Hillary’s alien baby’ and various other BS lies…oh and I know. Press credentials for InfoWars. Yeah…there we go. Screw that old Constitution. You don’t need that little document for the next few years…you’ll dust it off to shove it down peoples throats at t he NEXT election…

7 Likes

Hannity: “Journalism is DEAD IN AMERICA!”

Says the guy from “Fox News”.

23 Likes

“But…but… sputter…but what about our investigation of the Clinton Foundation, and all the emails? Doesn’t ‘clouds and shadows’ get us in the door? How about if we get rid of Frank Rich and Charles Blow?” —New York Times

6 Likes

Put on your big boy panties and deal with it. You all talk about your Second Amendment Solution, but we’ve got our First Amendment Solution.

21 Likes

And again we see, why Hannity is a third-rate host on a second rate network…

4 Likes

I mean, would you believe anything from a Trump presser anyway?

6 Likes

Trump’s campaign was so leaky you’d have thought Maggie Haberman had a seat at every meeting table. Never saw anything like it. Trump thinks he values loyalty when what he really demands is sycophancy, to put it politely, from people who are just as selfish, exploitative, dishonest and treacherous as their boss because that’s the culture. I expect the privilege of sitting in the briefing room and listening to Trump blather on will be no great loss. It’s a violation of long-standing norms and an affront to the people’s right to know what their government is doing. But what else is new, amirite?

13 Likes

This is just the beginning. “Trump TV” isn’t on hold after all … it’s our new state media. No one else could be fair.

4 Likes

I have the picture in my head of the long table in the room where the president sits with his cabinet and Trump has installed big screen TVs in it. While the Cabinet talks, he’s channel surfing, ignoring what is going on.

Sigh.

15 Likes

Journalism is DEAD IN AMERICA!

The Stopped Clock Syndrome strikes!

Yes, Sean Hannity is right. Journalism is dead in America. That’s how a womanizing sexual predator with ties to Russia and the Mob who understands less about how our government works than a typical junior high school student was given access to nuclear weapons and was elected to the position of the most powerful man in the world.

We have elected a game show host as President. Ponder that.

Pathetic doesn’t even begin to describe the state of journalism in America.

Trump likely will ban the WaPo and the NYT from the White House, but only as part of banning the press entirely.

11 Likes

Issue credentials to RT, Breitbart, Infowars, Stormfront, Drudge, Newsmax, World Net Daily, Blaze, Daily Caller, and maybe Coulter and Pamela Geller.

5 Likes

So they don’t intend to have any press at all? Just Breitbart?

4 Likes

Hannity responded to a tweet asserting “CNN, NYT, WaPo & others shown to have colluded by @wikileaks should not receive WH press credentials."

Jeff Zucker was unavailable for comment.

8 Likes