Discussion: Hannity Suddenly Has Praise For Louis Farrakhan After Hearing He Likes Trump (VIDEO)

You don’t need a weatherman, to know which way the wind blows.

Just ask Hannity, he blows more than anyone…

4 Likes

"Ultimately, Obama denounced Farrakhan on national TV during a presidential debate hosted by Tim Russert.
“I can’t say to somebody that he can’t say that I’m a good guy,” Obama joked at the debate. “I have been very clear in my denunciations of him and his past statements.”
Russert continued with his line of questioning in that debate, bringing up Farrakhan and Wright, for several minutes, despite Obama’s frequent and uniform denunciations.”

Those people who pine for Russert need to seriously remember this crap that he pulled.

8 Likes

Every time you think Hannity couldn’t get more whorish, he sets the bar lower. And he’ll set the bar lower still.

4 Likes

Well, Hannity is a founding member of the Nation of Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Misery loves company.

Oh how I wish the basket was soundproof.

2 Likes

I’ve often thought that this or that right-wing blowhard has reached the absolute height of hypocrisy, only to see somebody else come along and top it at some point. But this one might hold up very long time. Congrats, Mr. Hypocrisy!

2 Likes

The dissonance, oh, the dissonance…

It burns, it burns…

Aaarrgh…

1 Like

2 Likes

Should have brought a barf bag with this one.

Outside of sitting in my car, parked outside the trailer park that’s festooned with Trump-Pence lawn signs on election night, I don’t think I’m going to get any greater satisfaction than listening to the screams of Mr. Potato Head as his fears of Hillary Clinton becoming president slowly and inexorably take place before his eyes and there is nothing he can do about it.

2 Likes

Russert was “head” cheerleader in The Great Penis Hunt of 1998.

Now he is the fertilizer that he constantly spewed, haha

And that arrogant clown Trump Junior says the the Presidency would be a “step down” for his father!! Deport the whole damned family!

A lot of white christian men have good things to say about personal responsibility they just ruin it with all the racist, misogynist and lack of forgivness bs they also spew.

1 Like

Farrakhan also had a long running friendship with Supply Side guru Jude Wanniski as well as columnist Robert Novak and Jack Kemp. Maybe he thought the Laffer Curve was a numerological conspiracy.

Interesting how you never saw Tim Russet, who always reminded us he was from Buffalo browbeat Kemp for his ties to Farrakhan.

If you went back to the 80’s and 90’s you would frequently see journalists badger black elected officials about Farrakhan and the NOI even if they had tangential or no contacts with them.

I would have thought Farrakhan’s antisemitism would have been a plus for Hannity.

Hannity… Hannity … Didn’t he used to have prime time show, or something?

All of them anti-Semites…

Hannity is such a little man with no self-respect or integrity. No one should ever feel sorry for him whatsoever. He would probably do/say anything for the paycheck. When all is said and done, no one will remember him.