Discussion: Hannity Scolds 'Overpaid' Trump Critics In Media For 'Expensive Wine Lifestyles' (VIDEO)

1 Like

If he were making the Federal minimum wage, Sean Hannity, famous for his expensive whine lifestyle, would still be over paid.

8 Likes

Speaking about Hannity, has anybody heard from Newt Gingrich ?

The ‘Master Debater’ might have some nuggets of wisdom on Monday’s debate ?

1 Like

“Now my overpaid friends in the media, well, they have their chauffeur-driven limousines," he said. “They like their fine steakhouses and expensive-wine lifestyles.”

They also like to project their own insecurities onto others.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

11 Likes

Starting a new dictionary of new words for the era of Trump.

Nopathtological: personality trait where deductive reasoning or rational thought can not be found.

3 Likes

I think Sean needs to start flying coach.

2 Likes

He really really don’t mind making an A… H… of himself for money,neither does the Donald get the vote out in your community their are more of us them the zombies supporters of Herr Trump

2 Likes

I wonder if Hannity said that while sitting on a leather couch in his $8.5 Million mansion.

5 Likes

says a man who drinks from the toilet

3 Likes

GMTA. Mine is:

That’s okay, Sean: Overpaid Trump has an expensive whine lifestyle of his own,too.

5 Likes

The more Trump listens to Hannity the more Trump fares badly. That is wonderful.

7 Likes

You don’t want that wine, Sean, the grapes are sour…

2 Likes

Meanwhile… http://www.khou.com/news/local/register-to-vote-get-a-taco/326945447

2 Likes

His target audience eats this shit up. They’re as devoid of self-awareness as he is.

4 Likes

Nice lede, Esme! Well snarked.

Oh my yes. Gingrich said it was an “enormous, historic victory.” And he meant for Trump. I know, I need @inversion’s laughing chimp gif for that one. And Trump not talking about Lewinksian blow jobs was a masterstroke of decency and restraint. According, again, to Gingrich. Who is an incredible idiot, I hardly need to point out. Here, if you don’t believe me read this.

6 Likes

ask and ye shall receive

7 Likes

thanks, I guess “Three wives” Gingrich appreciates discretion in affairs of the heart…

(btw. I think Newt had a thing with BJs in his extra-maritial affairs, “sucking aint fucking, eating ain’t cheating” )

5 Likes

I thought we were getting the whole truck!

It’s okay, when Trump is president none of us will pay any taxes and we will all be drinking expensive wine.

2 Likes

Is this the time to pull out that photo of the Trump royal family in their Versailles palace?

1 Like