Discussion: Gunman Opens Fire Near Shopping Center In Houston

1 Like

Oh! Not in Texas. Surely this could not happen in Texas!

6 Likes

AnothEr middle eaSterner. ProBaby wouldn’t seLL him puppies, which are muslims favorite foods other than Israeli babIes. MOre faiLed ohbUmmer immIgratioN policies. sad.

1 Like

But ZIKA! Terrorist IMMIGRANT! Mexican RAPISTS! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

And there may be 2 minutes focused on gun control over the 4 debates.

2 Likes

Guns and young men. A lethal combo.

1 Like

No big deal. God, in His infinite wisdom, gave us the right to own guns when He wrote the Constitution.

It only seems reasonable that we should therefore be permitted to shoot them. If people happen to get in the way, then they’re clearly infringing on the Constitutional rights of the shooter.

2 Likes

TPM’s template headline:

“Gunman Opens Fire At (public space) In (city)

Lather, rinse, repeat. Guaranteed fear-mongering and copycat fodder.

1 Like

I don’t believe this story. Obama took all their guns with Jade Helm.

2 Likes

Must be football season, no wait, open carry season-yeah that’s it.

A pissed off lawyer did this but his targets make no sense.

Just another brave American exercising his Second Amendment rights, nothing to see here, move along. We are far too used to this story, when the hell will it stop??

1 Like

Texas is leading my ‘Greatest Examples of Gun Carelessness Poll - 2016!’ How can this possibly happen? They are all packing!

The Good Guy With a Gun needs to put down the Taco Bravo and drive to Houston immediately. He’s badly needed!

It’a about that bad when you cross the state border into Texas. Immediately you see signs for evangelical store front ministries and gun shops.

I wish they’d release the name. I’m extremely curious but I doubt I know anyone involved.

Good! Open Carry in all its FREEDOM paying off for the fine citizens of Texas!

I will skip EVERY news story about this and EVERY other shooting. Hey, if America doesn’t care about those pesky dead bodies (and they DON’T!), then why must I?