Discussion: Graham: Campaign Finance Violations Have Never Been Used For Impeachment!

In reading Graham comments again, I think Graham just admitted that he believes Trump is guilty. I mean why else would the his defense of Trump be the crime does not rise to the level of impeachment.

6 Likes

So, is Mick going to prison with Donnie Two-scoops? If he does, will he be Donnie’s butt-boy?

The only truthful thing 45* ever said was his unprecedented boast that he could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and get away with it.

8 Likes

Maybe I was naive before, but it’s truly shocking now to see Graham abase himself repeatedly by lying to support Trump’s lies.

4 Likes

Coming up next, that Watergate favorite: “Everybody does it, he just got caught.”

6 Likes

The New York Police Department would not agree he would get away it.

5 Likes

From the NorthWestern Chapter of the Council of Goats

Dear Sir
We advise that men ask searching questions of goats they are considering dating. Questions like:
Did your parents ever take you to a drive-in?
What was your favorite grunge band?
Is the Macerana a dance or a drink?
These types of questions can rule out the innocent, unwary goat, and make it safe for you to consider respectful, romantic possibilities. We utterly repudiate all congress with the current Senate.
Drive Safely this Holiday Season.
Sincerely,
Ms. Nanny H. Caprica
Secretary to the Regional Manager of the Northwestern chapter of the Council of Goats

@irasdad and @darrtown take note

15 Likes

Have I got some goats for you.

http://citygrazing.org/

There is currently a herd grazing less than half a mile from where I live. They love weeds, the planet loves the goats.

6 Likes

Goats at work in my neighborhood. They all appear to be of the age of consent

@rascal_crone

7 Likes

I’m with the NYPD on that. hahaha

3 Likes

I think the more relevant aspect is that he’s really tearing into that straw man. He is seemingly acknowledging that Trump likely did commit campaign finance violations. But so far as I am aware, no one is arguing that Trump should be impeached for them.

There is copious evidence emerging that Trump did commit impeachable offenses, so Graham focusing on an argument that no one is making shows how pathetic the defense truly is.

6 Likes

@tena

@khyber900

11 Likes

Yeah {swoon!} I can’t wait.

6 Likes

What’s the matter mis lindsey, found yourself in that trumpworld again ? sucks to be u. Go over to Mitches’ place and consume mas quantities of that Kentucky Bourbon. You guys need to spend more time with your delusion, money and lies.

2 Likes

for god’s sake don’t tell steviedee

8 Likes

“Campaign finance violations have never been used to impeach anybody,” Graham told Neil Cavuto on Fox News.

1. There is always a first time.
  2. This is likely quite a bit less than the tip of the iceberg. NRA anyone?
  3. So why is it that the party of law-and-order no longer follows the law?
  4. You know what THE WORLD-WIDE ASSHOLE calls Graham? He calls him:

BiGLy LOser.

6 Likes

Methinks he doth protest too much.

4 Likes

It is absolutely an admission of crime with a suggestion that such a CRIME, i.e. campaign finance violation is not big enough for impeachment. What about other crimes. Have you got the moral courage to admit those too?

2 Likes

Excluding the odd “in the House” part — a threat? — yes, I do think this is worthy of impeachment.

Lindsey, your fricking donors are paying slave wages to hard-working people who are putting up with way too much crap. No disrespect to the loose women in the spotlight, but has anyone seen the daily abuse people in retail (men and women) have to put up with on a daily basis? They don’t get to skip out for two-week vacations with full salary and benefits pouring in. They have to be on-time — to the minute — every day without fail. To earn shit.

Try as they might, Republicans, in this case, are not preaching to the choir.

2 Likes

So Mulvaney is the favored temp when there is a vacancy in the WH.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available