Discussion: Graham: Campaign Finance Violations Have Never Been Used For Impeachment!

He kids.

8 Likes

I was just going to note the insecurity in his words. This is no different that Guliani claiming that since nobody died, it’s not a serious crime.

6 Likes

Well Lindsey, there is always a first time for everything.

6 Likes

Ah yes, and here we have the Graham Collection and in this case you see some of his leather accoutrements and fine washables…

4 Likes

Lindsey, you are the Senate’s resident gas bag, official screeching high school drama queen addicted to koch. You thought that an f*ing christian conservative boofer and rapist was a great Supreme Court justice.

For America’s sake, please stick your vile santorum-filled legal head back in your rear, and keep your pie hole closed back there.

4 Likes

Until Graham entered the House of Representatives consensual oral sex between two adults was never used for impeachment either.

7 Likes

Graham has been on Fox News daily for the past two weeks. He tweets about his upcoming appearances.

4 Likes

Indeed! Let’s do it!

2 Likes

Here’s what we’re all looking like, and it’s just getting started!

2 Likes

Nixon!
Someone probably said it already…

1 Like

Dont worry Lindsey, campaign finance violations will be only one brick of the “Trump’s Criminality Wall”. You know, the only wall actually being built (by Mueller) right now.

4 Likes

Yea, Lindsey you’re right. Nixon wasn’t impeached for corrupting the electoral process, he just resigned because of it.

6 Likes

I’m pretty surprised that Cavuto got him to say something that wasn’t about Hillary Clinton. The beginning of that interview resulted in every answer with a reference to Hillary Clinton, which was when I flipped channels. Graham is so pathetic and pitiful that he’s useless.

3 Likes

Speaking only for myself, I’ve always had much better uses for them.

5 Likes

There’s a first time for everything, Graham Cracker.

1 Like

We have a vast data set of 2 presidents who have been impeached, one for firing his secretary of state and one for lying about blowjobs. It is safe to say that Andrew Johnson was the first president impeached for firing his secretary of state and Bill Clinton was first for lying about sexual relations with that woman.

And also it is a pretty good bet that the next president to be impeached will be hit with charges that no other president has been impeached for.

So what?

9 Likes

Since the USA was under attack by Russia, and Trump & Co. knew that, I’d say their collaboration with Russia DOES meet the definition of treason.

6 Likes

On second thought, Trump has been lying about sex, so there you go …

4 Likes

Collaborating with a hostile dictator to steal an election has never been used as grounds for impeachment either. The point being, as Lindsey should know being as he was one of the prosecutors of Bill Clinton in the Senate over a consensual affair, for all things their is a first time.

6 Likes

It depends on what you mean by blowjobs…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available