Discussion: Graham: Campaign Finance Violations Have Never Been Used For Impeachment!

Then we should be able to indict him, right? Are you saying he can have it both ways and is “above the law,” Lindsey?

Graham is turning quickly into one of the biggest GOP Trump whores in Congress. And to think that this asshole led the House impeachment trial against Clinton.

2 Likes

He’s just throwing whatever shit he can against the wall and hoping it will stick.

3 Likes

Campaign finance violations are a no but blow jobs are a yes.

1 Like

But the NY FBI would.

1 Like

He will rub them in cilantro and…
I can’t talk about it.

2 Likes

I would really like to see something particularly ridiculous happen to that gasbag, Mulvaney. I’m glad he’s taking this temp job. We need more light cast on this devious crustation.

While I’m at it, what the heck is in the water in South.Csrolina? Two of the most absurd personages in DC are from South Carolina. And you can keep them in the Beltway too!

1 Like

Poor ol* Ms Graham , unfortunately Diaper Donny is promised to TRudy .

"Bill Clinton because he lied to Congress. "

Uh, that’s not the genesis of the article of impeachment regarding perjury.

Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows you’re f***ed.

1 Like

Understand… During the 1980’s a friend and I made goat cheese. It was quite popular locally. And we treated our goats with the upmost respect and kindness. And their kids as well. The billy on the other hand (pregnancy being the necessary percursor to milk and therefore cheese) was another matter entirely. He was a pisser. Literally. On everything. And he wrecked fences. And he stank. He reminded me of certain governors and members of Congress. They shall remain nameless. But we know who they are.

2 Likes

Damn that judge for calling the Affordable Care Act unConstitutional.

Look at how worried they are. They’re brining up impeachment more than we are.

Hilarious.

1 Like

Thank you. You made my intended comment unnecessary. And you said it better than I had intended to say it.

I wondered how long it would be before Lindsey returned to his “kiss Trumps butt” position.

1 Like

goat cheese making is a big thing here. I remember reading an article in the 90’s about 2 women who wanted to go into the cashmire business, so bought the goats but had to get out of it after 3 years because of the disgusting habits of the billy goat. That’s why ‘old goat’ is such an insult.
I had the pleasure of helping to take care of a couple of pygmy goats for a summer in my youth and they were fun.

1 Like

The list of offenses that have never been used for impeachment goes on and on. Some, if not all, could well apply to tRump.

New York:
§ 1806. Criminal tax fraud in the first degree. A person commits
criminal tax fraud in the first degree when he or she commits a tax
fraud act or acts and, with the intent to evade any tax due under this
chapter, or to defraud the state or any subdivision of the state, the
person pays the state and/or a political subdivision of the state
(whether by means of underpayment or receipt of refund or both), in a
period of not more than one year in excess of one million dollars less
than the tax liability that is due. Criminal tax fraud in the first
degree is a class B felony.

§ 255.17 Adultery.
A person is guilty of adultery when he engages in sexual intercourse
with another person at a time when he has a living spouse, or the other
person has a living spouse.
Adultery is a class B misdemeanor.

Federal:
18 USC §1865 & 36 CFR §7.96(b)(3) make it a federal crime to harass a golfer in any national park in Washington, DC.

18 U.S.C. §1657 makes it a federal crime to consult with a known pirate.

40 U.S.C. §8103(b)(4) makes it a federal crime to injure a government-owned lamp. (tRump is known for his Oval Office temper tantrums.)

2 Likes

Well, I certainly hope Trump will act to roll back some of these obviously onerous and job-killing regulations.

1 Like

More accurately, a majority of the Senate won’t agree.

“News” He was on the Foxhole! The GOP infomercial Channel! Lidsey is the Spokesperson for the “Idiot Protection Society” South Carolina you must do better?

Its like a 3 stooges sketch where the boys paint the floor and find themselves at the furthest point from the door at the end of the job. Keep stroking Mr. Graham,the heavy stuff won’t be coming down for quite a while yet…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available