Discussion: Graham: Campaign Finance Violations Have Never Been Used For Impeachment!

1 Like

Shut up dick head. Jim Carrey’s latest painting.

Just astounding how supposedly good moral people will put up with and defend so much crap and corruption just because it’s their candidate.

22 Likes

Is he back at sucking Trump? This guy really just cant quit…

10 Likes

Don’t worry, Lindsey. There’ll be better charges, soon.

38 Likes

Lindsey should quit politics and return to his role on Petticoat Junction.

16 Likes

Colbert is a better listen than Lindsay.

20 Likes

White Water had nothing to do with sex either so STFU you raving hypocrite…
PS we will get to Russian collusion shortly

19 Likes
[Lindsey] Graham: Campaign Finance Violations Have Never Been Used For Impeachment!

So fucking what? Before 1998 blowjobs had never been used for impeachment, but you impeached anyway.

50 Likes

Graham’s appearance today in the news has him on record as remaining on the Treason Team. He had not been much heard from lately

Maybe Butina has something to do with that.

14 Likes

Neither has Russian collusion, starting a war under false pretense ,Treason
So no sense starting now Right???

15 Likes

Getting nervous? I didn’t think Articles of Impeachment had been filed yet, honey, so what are you squawking about?

32 Likes

I mean, neither has murder. Your sample size is two or three, Big Brain Genius.

27 Likes

Graham is spouting such dishonest foolishness. A) Campaign finance is usually missed filing deadlines or bad bookkeeping. B) This is NOT that at all. This is a $150,000 illegal corporate donation (which would never have been allowed under any circumstances). As well as a $130,000 hush money payment THAT TRUMP DIRECTED… to influence the election. That’s TWO FELONIES. C) This is BEFORE the illegal inauguration stuff. D) And the Russian back channels (Thanks, Jared) and E) Flynn’s as yet unreleased information.

Why any GOP person is speaking with any confidence about Trump’s innocence is beyond me. Mueller IS NOT DONE. We have seen almost NOTHING. And it seems nearly certain that Trump’s responses about the Moscow Tower meetings are in direct conflict with Cohen’s SWORN depositions and information. Lindsey needs to reupholster his fainting couch. He’ll be needing it directly…

38 Likes

It sounds like Miss Lindsey must’ve gotten a call from the White(s Only) House reminding him of the video and audio tapes documenting a lifetime’s worth of peccadillos. And, of course, the subtle reference to the file cabinets of full of spectacular JEdgar-worthy 8x10 glossies!

10 Likes

Graham: “Most Americans probably won’t agree” with impeaching Trump over campaign finance violations.

I must agree.

But, of course, they become criminal felonies when you “knowingly and willfully” commit them.

Which Trump did.

So, your strawman might be a lot of fun at home, but Mr. Mueller’s just not into him…

37 Likes

FFS. Neither has bank robbery. Neither has sexual congress with an underage goat. This is just desperate.

39 Likes

So what?

3 Likes

The 115th, with its GOP majority?

19 Likes

I think he’s at the “throw anything handy at the wall and pray for adhesion” stage.

Either that, or he can see that we are definitely within the bounds of the end of the Beginning.

Up next: “Did Your Senator Receive Russian Money?”

(In Lindsay’s case, “How Much Money Did Putin Give You, Senator?”

14 Likes

I think we know how the goats would feel about it. :rage:

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available