Discussion: Graham: Barr Hopes To Release Mueller Report To Congress In April

1 Like

April 2039, Lindsey? After the Statute of Limitations for all the Trump Crime Family exploits expire?

8 Likes

Whatever, Lindsey

4 Likes

“Barr has told the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee that he’s combing through special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, removing classified and other information in hopes of releasing it to Congress in April.”

Well, sure, but…you know…about that whole removing “other information” thingy…

22 Likes

About 60+% of the American people just heard this from Graham:

“Trump is guilty.”

10 Likes

There must be a few people in Barr’s office going over this report. I’d like to think there was one that would leak the thing. No fuss, no muss, then we could get on with business instead of playing hide and seek.

5 Likes

Why does it seem Graham is the one talking to Barr, does Barr not think other members of congress have authority?

12 Likes

The Queen Regent of Bonnie Prince Boom-Boom has spoken!

P.S.
Fuck you, Lindsey.

7 Likes

Picture captured the Senator at the moment the fainting spell hit. Nice job Win McNamee.

4 Likes

If this were an honest Administration, the story would be:

Mueller can release the Report in April.

Graham would be out of the picture
The A.G. would have consulted with Mueller to omit sensitive materials from a robust Report.

4 Likes

As far as Lindsey Graham is concerned, I have seen more patriotic Americans wearing brown shirts at the Charlottesville march.

5 Likes

Yep, Lindsay seems to be in the pipeline. Not sure if that is a wise thing for them. Appearances tsk.

3 Likes

Scrub, scrub, scrub the report, gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

8 Likes

Fuck you, Lindzeybelle.

And the horse you rode in on. h/t @dommyluc

4 Likes

I think they meant to say “and incriminating information.”

4 Likes

To Hell with ‘Gaslight Graham’ and his dinner-buddy “The Cover-up General” -

I’d just like to give a shout-out to Plucky-Inky! :wink:
Hope your surgery went great and you’re feeling better by the hour!!

10 Likes

@pluckyinky

And throwing in an ‘@’ reference to make sure she sees this - hope all is well!

10 Likes

Thanks very much for the major “Assist”!

2 Likes

Names won’t be named if not indicted, according to DOJ policy. So right now they’re putting up a huge chart with photographs, pins, and yarn strung between the pins to make sure they have all the Individual-1, Individual-2, Individual-50+ relationships in the right order. Or just any random order. Security through Obscurity.

4 Likes

If 60+% believe that the tripe that Barr and Trump is shoveling is false and contrived, then the mere fact of toadies like Graham officiously and solemnly intoning “The Report will be released in April” will sound as false, stupid, silly and dishonest to them as if the toadies said,

“The Mueller Report will be released on April 31, 2019.”

3 Likes