Discussion: Gorka Tells Reporter To 'Go Outside And Lick A Metal Street Lamp'

Sebastian Gorka is half-way on his quest to be a wit.

18 Likes

Oh, yeah? Well, Mr Gorka, your mother wears army boots by which I mean to imply that she has sexual relations with soldiers.

6 Likes

Can’t he be deported back to Hungary?

12 Likes

What about half way between here and there. That big, ol’head will keep him afloat the rest of the way.

3 Likes

What he cannot achieve through persuasion and logic, he resorts to insults. Gee, how Trumpian of him!

4 Likes

Seriously?!? Not to be a self-congratulating back-patter, but I made this particular joke some time ago. I guess we live in an age when hyperbole should be renamed prophecy.

8 Likes

Obnoxious fake who wasn’t a quality person enough to be in the Trump administration says what?

10 Likes

It’s always Punch a Nazi Day, Gorki.

2 Likes

I never tire of returning to this photo when Seb “The Nazi Melon” Gorka slimes onto the scene. Behold the glory!

8 Likes

Oh, my! Such witty repartee! Who knew that a Hungarian Nazi could have such a rapier wit?! What next, Sebum? “Your mother wears combat boots”? “If brains were dynamite, you couldn’t blow your nose”?

4 Likes

Lately, coherent and logical statements from anyone in the Trump sphere are rare things. But ask an honest answer from a dishonest man and they are immediately at a deficit.

2 Likes

The last place that I saw two faces like that was my ass.

3 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/02/12/former-white-house-aide-gorka-no-longer-wanted-for-arrest-by-hungarian-police-mystery-lingers/?utm_term=.17bef2aa894a

#justsayin

5 Likes

How about never SPEAKING to this scumsucking bottomfeeding liar again??? He has nothing to ‘peddle’ if no one pays attention…

3 Likes

6 days left until Ruth Bader Ginsberg has to make her official appearance at @realDonaldTrump’s State of the Union.

The mandatory appearance must be in Article XII. Gorka should be reminded that the 2015 SOTU was the 19th State of the Union in a row that Justice Scalia skipped since he considers the speech a “childish spectacle.” Justices Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito are perennial no-shows. And last year five Justices missed their “official appearance.”

8 Likes

The only way anyone WOULD interview Gorka is because of his Ginsberg conspiracy theory. Hasn’t his reputation and career been so thoroughly destroyed that he is now selling Popeil products in Albania?

2 Likes

To be fair, Gorka does know a thing or two about licking…jackboots, that is.

1 Like

OK, deport both of them.

1 Like

Wondering if Gorko’s name is on one of those four indictments sealed by Mr. Mueller?

Wow, does Gorka read the TPM discussion? Just yesterday in the article about Trump gloating to have hurt Elizabeth Warren by calling her Pocahontas I remarked that it was the bully equivalent of daring someone to lick a frozen frog aka an analogy based on Christmas Story. And here today we have Gorka doing the exact same bully dance…

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available