Discussion: Gorka Storms Out Of Georgetown Panel After Tough Student Questions

It’s funny how protesting against an invited guest speaker can make said speaker defensive. Who’d have thunk it.

1 Like

Really, it looked more like a flounce to me.

1 Like

The best example of which would have been Gorka’s recent foray into the cultural racism in the United States, which he hypothesized no longer exists and is a figment of African-Americans’ hyper-sensitivity shared by the non-Breitbart media.

1 Like

Bitter strange fruit that grows in the hearts of the evil.

Mr. Gorka appears to be a big that-by-which-his-boss-grabs-women.

1 Like

Another Pussy for Trump to grab

1 Like

One of the iron laws of human nature is that those men who pretend to possess military credibility via the wearing of fake medals and faux uniforms are always pathetic chickenshits when confronted in person by those who aren’t bamboozled or intimidated by the surface displays of bravado.

Men like Eisenhower, Bradley, Halsey, Grant, Sherman, and Washington—who all personally experienced the horrors and terrors of real combat—would sneer and laugh at worms like Gorka.

4 Likes

homoousion?

Wow I can’t believe they had so little respect for him, well actually what I mean is I can’t believe they had any respect for him.

2 Likes

Probably already been said, but this is how campuses should handle right wing nut jobs. Protesting to the point that they have to cancel their appearance does nothing but play into their grubby hands. Let them speak, then challenge their views and humiliate them with words. But let them speak - their ridiculous ideas will out them for the fools they are.

How about wearing a Nazi medal while in a democratic governent. Is that arrogance or just a goose-stepping hoot?

Nazi Assholes, SVU (Special Victims Unit).

Now that is cultural appropriation.

Sturm and Drang,

Don’t step in the Gorka!

My father fought these bastards in WWII. I am not afraid of them. But, I think they are afraid of us.
Where’s that Nazi-slugging video?

1 Like

Typical bully behavior…

It’s funny how it used to be right wing nut jobs that saw Russians and nazis lurking in every shadow, and now it’s left wing nut jobs taking up the mantle. What wonders time has wrought.

No way Drumpf deports him - Gorka might be the missing link:

Homoousion vs. homoiousion.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available