Discussion: GOP Virginia Rep.: Democratic Win In Virginia Was 'Referendum' On Trump

What was really funny was this: At the end of a long business day, did he think that the business travelers at the front of the plane wouldn’t be drinking?

2 Likes

O damn - it was a guy? Somehow I didn’t expect that.

Yes really if you have a problem take care of it with the gate agents before you get on the goddamn plane and start putting everyone on edge.

Pre-flight drinks? I’m gonna have to find out what airline does that.

1 Like

George Rodriguez has a recent HBO special (called The Wall I think) and he goofs on Gluten Free and Mex Americans showing up saying they are there for the free Gluten. It was on recent. He performed it in DC.

Ryan is a true deadender. He will be an Ayn Rand tool till he dies, still wet-dreaming about cutting Medicare as he breathes his last and slips into la grande morte.

1 Like

United Airlines, first class cabin, practically in the job description for cabin crews.

1 Like

I hope that victories last night will cause certain unthinking Rs to re-examine their stance on social issues because those things made for a lot of the victories we saw. What am I saying. He’s a Randite and is waiting for the day he like Rand can collect SS and Medicare in his old age.

2 Likes

Trump: I am so disappointed in Kris Kobach that his voter suppression tactics along with gerrymandering did not work. We must stop all democrats from voting.

1 Like

Love the juice box …

2 Likes

He has a point —I’m pleased as hell about the results but it’s one election. We’ve got to stay fired up and make sure the GOP isn’t off the hook until OSS is gone.