Discussion: GOP Senator: Don't Force Employees To Wash Their Hands After Using Toilet

Wonderful picture with the story showing Senator Moron shaking hands.

Republican stupidity has no bounds. It’s from here to infinity. What a nightmare.

Cue up that hilarious episode of Seinfeld.
Once again, a Republican legislator finds a way to become part of the punchline.

Isn’t that just swapping one requirement for a different one?

1 Like

How about “Tommy Toilet Tillis” for Senate!!

so he is not really opposed to all regulations…just ones that make sense. I mean, he’d make it be a regulation to have a sign up warning people…but actually having the employee do what is safe for the customer…nope. This folks, is who the Tea Party is…flat out nuts!

What is with the hate towards Neanderthals? It’s time for Homo sapiens to own up to their cruelty, and stop conferring it on long-dead species.

I so totally agree. Until the national party comes to grips and re-organizes from their level to the states, it will continue this way. Times have changed and strategies have to change.

Educate, mobilize, and energize.

I’m reminded of the Seinfeld “The Pie” episode from 1994. Jerry’s lady friend has no interest in trying the pie in a restaurant. They figure out that the owner Poppie fails to wash his hands.

And he is the first guy to want to regulate a woman’s right to choose… Get all up in her lady parts… What were the nominally sane people of NC thinking when they elected this vote-suppressing moron to be a Senator?

The Sepsis Alliance is an organization promoting awareness and prevention of sepsis (aka “blood poisoning”), runaway infections that are the third-leading cause of death in the US and leave large numbers of survivors with physical and mental impairments. A primary cause of early infections developing into full-blown sepsis is insufficient education and enforcement of sanitary procedures.

This Senator should be locked up as a public menace.

Can we require Republicans to wash their hair after pulling their heads out of their asses?

Just to enhance the historical experience, the restaurant could import some fly-infested horseshit to place strategically around the entryway, enough to have its gentle fragrance waft into the eating area every time a patron passes through the front door.

New tactic to attract customers

OUR STAFF WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER USING THE TOILET.

Forget about shaking his hand, there is simply no logic to what he is saying even by his own logic (too much regulation!). You notice what he does here – he dismisses one form of regulation (requiring that businesses to require and remind employees to observe a common sense sanitary practice) for another (requiring businesses to post notices on whether or not they require their employees to observe a common sense sanitary practice). Is the latter not a form of regulatory requirement? And when push comes to shove do you really think Thom Tillis would repeal one kind of regulation only to substitute it with another?

I think you are giving him way too much credit for thinking through the ramifications of any policy changes he would like to see implemented. I’m pretty sure he lacks all basic concept of regulation and how it makes his daily life better.

Why do we elect cretins?

The buck stops with Dem leadership, Obama, and Hagan herself. They all folded with a full house while the Repubs bluffed with a pair a of deuces, raised by the Kochs. I’m from NC and Dems were and are demoralized here. Just didn’t turn out on election day. Now we’re stuck with the embarrassment of Dirt Hand Luke.

So let me get this straight: the GOP stands for no hygiene, no vaccinations, no abortions or birth control, and blind faith over science. I get it: they want us to become…India! Where disease, overpopulation, ignorance and governmental corruption are the standard. Wonderful.

1 Like

Toilet Thom Tillis

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available